Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Snowmankilla posted:

How do we know this? All of the threads are moving way too fast.

Also hell yeah LaB.

Logan explicitly calls her out in a facebook post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
I disagreed with more than a few of the things she did, mostly in showing compassion to people who didn't deserve it -- like me -- but she's a good person who deserves much better than what she got. Her only flaw was caring too much, and compared to some of the other people we've had running the site, that's a very minor thing indeed.

mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

Inzombiac posted:

LAB reached out to me when my pet died and was really nice.

LAB reached out to me during my pet’s extended illness and death and was a much needed source of support from a stranger. LAB is the kindest people I’ve interacted with via these forums and I will miss them.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
LAB was excellent and it's a huge shame to see her go.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
bird was good and if all mods were like them we'd be in good shape

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Could we get her a gift basket? I feel like her recent actions deserve a physical representation of our appreciation.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

She was the nicest mod in this here forums, also she was fine as hell

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

she was the guild leader in gw2 when I played and was nice and cool

also one time implied i am handsome and it made me feel special :glomp:

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
LAB was too good for SA

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Take it easy, bird.

RadCatHoarder
May 22, 2020

by Athanatos

Resting Lich Face posted:

LAB was too good for SA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

By all accounts Literally a Bird was cool and as a not cool person I really admire that about her and strive to reach her level as a good person