Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

1000% never clicking that link lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS
If you listen closely while Schmorky screams at their partner disassociating you can hear a hint of care in their voice, proving qed that Schmorky is not abusive at all and may, in fact, care TOO much?

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Shmorky's ex was a nazi

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

I really liked the Flash Tub.

drat. :smith:

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
^ Yeah, the good stuff still holds up AND unlike for years on end it seems that they actually work again when you try to watch them via the front page. (For way too long there you had to go to Lowtax's YT channel and most of them were missing.)

Hopefully they survive the ownership change, but there's still the problem of Chrome dumping all Flash support at the end of the year.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
my problem with shmorky was his voice

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

shmorky is def still bad OP have you gone insane?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Two wrongs don't make a right OP.

Anyways, required listening: https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_o1w43x4GGX1v772mro1.mp3#_=_