Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rashaverak
May 13, 2001

"Cock'n'Balls" is a pinnacle of modern medicine.
Here is a running list of places I have sent a news tip to regarding this story, including all relevant posts, pictures, police reports, background etc:

CNN, NPR, NBC, Missouri News Tribune, The Verge, Kotaku, Gizmodo, Jezebel, HuffPost
Slate, The Atlantic,The Daily Beast, 4 parts of Vice, Motherboard, Buzzfeed
Mother Jones, Reuters, AP, Chicago Tribune, ABC, CBS,
Scott Vance and Barbara Vobejda at Washington Post (both Deputy Managing Editors), NYT, Mashable, Polygon
Buzzfeed, TMZ, Benjamin Landy, the digital news editor at Vanity Fair.

Any other suggestions on how to get this out there? I realize the chances are slim to none that anyone will give a gently caress but it's worth a try. I used to have a job pitching video news releases to the top 100 TV stations in the country so I don't give a gently caress about calling and talking to news directors, I just need suggestions or contacts as I have none anymore.

Anyone want to amplify my voice and send the story out too? This story could benefit from a good investigative journalist or 10 to get at the truth. They'd obviously protect the identities of the alleged victims unless they choose to be identified / if they want to remain anonymous or not speak at all.

gently caress you Lowtax. Believe women. Get this story out there.

I can't believe I ever actually defended you to anyone. I don't give two shits if Lowtax bans me for this - it'll be my first and loving last ban and I'd deserve it for 19 years of thinking Lowtax wasn't a shitbag.

Truly, Lowtax, you are Something Awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:firstpost:

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
Is this a copy/paste from that kiwi farms place?

Rashaverak
May 13, 2001

HONG KONG SLUMLORD posted:

Is this a copy/paste from that kiwi farms place?

No. Someone might've copied my previous posts.

gently caress Lowtax. Believe Women. Get this story out.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Rashaverak posted:

Here is a running list of places I have sent a news tip to regarding this story, including all relevant posts, pictures, police reports, background etc:

CNN, NPR, NBC, Missouri News Tribune, The Verge, Kotaku, Gizmodo, Jezebel, HuffPost
Slate, The Atlantic,The Daily Beast, 4 parts of Vice, Motherboard, Buzzfeed
Mother Jones, Reuters, AP, Chicago Tribune, ABC, CBS,
Scott Vance and Barbara Vobejda at Washington Post (both Deputy Managing Editors), NYT, Mashable, Polygon
Buzzfeed, TMZ, Benjamin Landy, the digital news editor at Vanity Fair.

Any other suggestions on how to get this out there? I realize the chances are slim to none that anyone will give a gently caress but it's worth a try. I used to have a job pitching video news releases to the top 100 TV stations in the country so I don't give a gently caress about calling and talking to news directors, I just need suggestions or contacts as I have none anymore.

Anyone want to amplify my voice and send the story out too? This story could benefit from a good investigative journalist or 10 to get at the truth. They'd obviously protect the identities of the alleged victims unless they choose to be identified / if they want to remain anonymous or not speak at all.

gently caress you Lowtax. Believe women. Get this story out there.

I can't believe I ever actually defended you to anyone. I don't give two shits if Lowtax bans me for this - it'll be my first and loving last ban and I'd deserve it for 19 years of thinking Lowtax wasn't a shitbag.

Truly, Lowtax, you are Something Awful.

sir this is a wendys drive thru.

Rashaverak
May 13, 2001

Hell Yeah posted:

sir this is a wendys drive thru.

It may be a Wendy's drive thru, but I'll still beat the gently caress out of Rich Kyanka if he volunteers to box me.

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010
I appreciate you, Rashaverak

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Real talk i work in media relations and just lmao at your list

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
Will it be streamed on Twitch?

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
hello this is FoxNews we are very interested in this story but we must first ask --- who is lowtax

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

sprinting into the NYT offices, grabbing Maggie Haberman by the shoulders and screaming "Stop the presses! Web forum entrepreneur Richard 'Lowtax' Kyanka has been canceled!"

teen phone cutie
Jun 18, 2012

last year i rewrote something awful from scratch because i hate myself
spit my drink out laughing at the title

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

on the other hand, pretty dece thread title

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
i will fight lowtax or anyone. ill be naked with a knife made of madtson bone to the deaht

Docahedron
May 11, 2008

Im a special snowflake
Why'd you make this thread over again and not just bump the last one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

leebenningfield
Dec 11, 2004

This is Leviathan? This is your fucking guy?
Somehow, Uwe Boll is the hero we needed