Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Hello friends, and welcome back to the AEW Prediction game!

Here is the link to the form! - https://forms.gle/4DxHuMwf4uchGh6NA

I'm happy that we actually still get to do dumb poo poo like this together. A couple things to note:

If any match gets canceled or messed up then I am going to just strike it from the points. This especially includes the AEW Championship match. This is fake PPV anyway so normally I would make them for fewer points possible as it is (hence the lack of prop bets as well).

The last question can be as ridiculous or as simple as you want it to be. The more specific you are to increase the degree of difficulty, the more points it's worth, but then if you get anything in it wrong I might just give you zero points.

Good luck!

Post why you're glad we hopefully get to stay posting here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

I'm glad we get to continue posting because I only just started like two or three months ago

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I predict I won't not win again.

For this prediction I'm already a winner

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i am not good at 'changing'.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Ivypls posted:

I'm glad we get to continue posting because I only just started like two or three months ago

:same:

I honestly don't know which way a lot of these matches will go.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I have predicted the perfect outcome for the card, and the final prediction will assure me a flawless victory in this prediction game. :smug:

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
my body died several years ago, i am a "ghost" that lives on through SA, i cannot join another community

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Predictions made. I am thrilled we get to keep posting on SA, that we get to keep enjoying wrestling together, and that I get to keep loving up very obvious predictions because I am not very good at figuring these things out!

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

...Can we have the radio?
In celebration of continued posting I have participated in my first prediction game since I started reading this subforum in 2010.

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

Putting it on the line for chuckie t

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

I'm happy we all will get to post here, together!

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
I made my predictions. I don't enjoy posting here, but I sometimes do it out of spite.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I am delighted I can continue posting here with my pals :neckbeard:

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

I missed this the last go around, but not this time!!!

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Made some predictions, probably the wrong ones. Still it's fun that we can keep doing this poo poo as a community.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Had no idea what to put down for the last question, so made the most obvious guess I could think of.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Seams posted:

Had no idea what to put down for the last question, so made the most obvious guess I could think of.

It might be obvious to you, but I certainly can’t think of who Robocop will be breaking out of jail.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

I have been posting here forever and I don't like posting anywhere else

I forgot to do the prediction game for the last show so hopefully I'm not too rusty to make reasonably accurate predictions this time around

Erainor
Dec 30, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I somehow managed to misspell my own username.

🤦‍♂️

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I like the community to be honest.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

I am old, been here too long and just wanna post with all you fine people. The GDT's enhance my enjoyment of show tenfold.

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran
This is a game of picking the right hot take. Someone braver than me will say Penelope Ford will win and take the drat thang.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

It's very nice, especially for a wrestling forum and whatever those other ones are about

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Change confuses and alarms me. And the last forum I was on was kinda poo poo.

My predictions were a mix of what I expect to happen and what I hope. I have no faith in my final prediction but it'd be funny.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
I was in the top 100 last month. I'm sure I can do it again.

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

CopywrightMMXI posted:

I was in the top 100 last month. I'm sure I can do it again.

Honestly I'm impressed. what's the secret?

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

Excited to see how my predictions go.

I somehow ended up at #12 last time.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Crapple! posted:

Honestly I'm impressed. what's the secret?

It’s not much work, just read the Wikipedia bios of everyone, analyze the cage match records, make a spreadsheet of wins and losses and cross reference to see who the competitors have fared against similar opponents. Simple stuff.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

CopywrightMMXI posted:

It’s not much work, just read the Wikipedia bios of everyone, analyze the cage match records, make a spreadsheet of wins and losses and cross reference to see who the competitors have fared against similar opponents. Simple stuff.

Definitely worth it

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Definitely worth it

If there's a prize bigger than internet cred then I've not seen it

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Rarity posted:

If there's a prize bigger than internet cred then I've not seen it

I fuckin love you guys. :kimchi:

Puppy Doll
Dec 20, 2011

Hey everybody!
Who was it that suggested Big Match Orange will keep his hands in his pockets to keep from tapping out? I wanted to say I thought that was really good and I hope it happens.

Also, I'm happy and thankful that there's such a fun community.

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Puppy Doll posted:

Who was it that suggested Big Match Orange will keep his hands in his pockets to keep from tapping out? I wanted to say I thought that was really good and I hope it happens.

Also, I'm happy and thankful that there's such a fun community.

Hey, that's me! :D

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

Jericho tapes OC's hands behind his back like he did with Darby. Little does he know, he has unlocked Cassidy's true power.

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
they better finally do the extended glasses spot. i need OC to have at least 3 pairs on him and then in the end he somehow ends up wearing jericho's glasses.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Petit Gregory posted:

Hey, that's me! :D

Easily one of my favorites.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

they better finally do the extended glasses spot. i need OC to have at least 3 pairs on him and then in the end he somehow ends up wearing jericho's glasses.

I was disappointed they didn't do it at the standoff but it feels a lot like "wait for a crowd" to do it.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

I bodged up my chance at seeing other responses with pie-charts & such. Pls post.

Or they changed it IDK

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScaG1VaAmKaEHXTxJ64VFqktJbsaAmtu3clzTaF2wOVcBQYiQ/viewanalytics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Thank you kindly.