Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

not a bot
Jan 9, 2019

AEMINAL posted:

Fridge is a funny word huh. well lets visualize that, go grab your smartphone and snap a piccie of that 2 week old burrito and dozens of expired condiments you keep in that ol cold food keeper thing we all have

Warning: You may be judged upon the contents of said fridge

Here's mine

Snus and superglue. Now that's something you don't see every day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
help help this man is frokostegg me

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

What makes a breakfast egg a breakfast egg?

But this is like the first normal picture, everybody else has a jam-packed horror fridge of a 20 person commune

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Icochet posted:

What makes a breakfast egg a breakfast egg?

I just read a French cookbook from the 30s, translated in the 60s, and the take at least then was that Americans eat breakfast eggs more than Europeans.

if that's true, I'd assume for marketing, but I don't know if that's true (or even was true)

Icochet posted:

But this is like the first normal picture, everybody else has a jam-packed horror fridge of a 20 person commune

I'm not a player
I just cook a lot

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Freezer:

And fridge:

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem

What up, fellow sweet baby ray. Though the Pepsi Max? drat Norwegians.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
My kitchen is tiny and its hard to get a good picture of my tiny fridge.

Excuse the brown stain at the base, this is a replacement for one that had been there for 30 years that finally died. That is permanent. I've tried to scrub it off and nothing happened.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

good normandy blend

Frazzbo
Feb 2, 2006

Thistle dubh

What kind of hosed-up beasts do you lot breed that have butts on their shoulders? :barf:

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

For when lonely nights turn bonely

Frazzbo posted:

What kind of hosed-up beasts do you lot breed that have butts on their shoulders? :barf:

If it has four legs the butt is also the shoulder.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Yes I'm single. But most of that stuff has a long shelf life.

I also just dropped a box of blueberries on the edge of the fridge and a bunch of blueberries rolled under the shelves.

Also, I picked up those grapes from Aldi and they're called cotton candy grapes. They taste just like cotton candy. It's loving weird.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Frazzbo posted:

it's also called a Boston butt

Bostonians apparently don't know an rear end from a shoulder

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

shouldah

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

If you get fat enough you develop a butt on your shoulder it's the stage after developing a front butt

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

shouldère

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
Late but here you go