Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
Burt and Reene should at the very least be demodded. Even if they did nothing wrong, the trust is totally gone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cirrhosis Johnson
Jan 9, 2014
Burt posted pictures of his wife’s clothes for e-laughs on an Internet comedy forum, which most of you found hilarious.

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

Bronze Fonz posted:

loving say it.

Abusing women is bad. Lowtax is a piece of poo poo for being a wifebeater.

Something along those lines.

I'm sure you can.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Cirrhosis Johnson posted:

Burt posted pictures of his wife’s clothes for e-laughs on an Internet comedy forum, which most of you found hilarious.

Got a link? I want to know a pile of clothes could possibly be funny.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Hey Burt, how's it feel knowing if you had taken what I and others were telling you in November seriously, Logan's abuse might have been avoided? Or, Ashli could have received her GFM to buy her loving daughter diapers if you hadn't aggressively slapped it down and banned everyone trying to talk about it?

Infuriating I know. You disgust me.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Demod Burt the fucker

uguu
Mar 9, 2014

Are we doing struggle sessions?

Cirrhosis Johnson
Jan 9, 2014
Burt uses the term goonette unironically.

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Donovan Trip posted:

Hey Burt, how's it feel knowing if you had taken what I and others were telling you in November seriously, Logan's abuse might have been avoided? Or, Ashli could have received her GFM to buy her loving daughter diapers if you hadn't aggressively slapped it down and banned everyone trying to talk about it?

yikes, that's real gross

burt sucks real bad

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017

Alan 00X fucked around with this message at 09:33 on Jun 26, 2020

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

guys

his name is "burt sexual"

i mean like

what do you expect

am i right? :mmmsmug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBhztSWFUgE

fauisuseless
Jun 24, 2020

RESPECT WOMEN!
Burt allegedly jerks off to pictures of his own daughter and shouldn't be a mod imo

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

dolphinbomb
Apr 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Donovan Trip posted:

wait i'm confused, do y'all actually think the mods/admins had the ability to directly intervene in lowtax's/logan's lives or something

also you're all aware ashli's GFM was taken down for legal reasons right

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Donovan Trip posted:

Reposting because why not?

I had no idea any of the poo poo with LadyAmbien was going on except that she did a runner. At the time, I questioned her mental health based on what was reported, and I feel lovely about that now.

Thanks for obfuscating the truth about her situation and making it difficult for her to obtain help for herself and her loving BABY, Burt. I really appreciate all your help! You rotten jackfruit of a human being, you dickless, soulless, hopeless loving wonder.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

dolphinbomb posted:

wait i'm confused, do y'all actually think the mods/admins had the ability to directly intervene in lowtax's/logan's lives or something

also you're all aware ashli's GFM was taken down for legal reasons right

The "legal reasons" were lowtaxs high priced rear end in a top hat divorce lawyer overwhelming a woman in a dv shelter

This is also the reason no one's gonna hear what is going on with ladyambien until court poo poo is settled. Ask yourself why you've never heard her side of the story.

dolphinbomb
Apr 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
lmao yes if i were an unpaid volunteer admin of a dying forum I'd definitely risk legal action by running afoul of a highly paid scummy lawyer

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

dolphinbomb posted:

lmao yes if i were an unpaid volunteer admin of a dying forum I'd definitely risk legal action by running afoul of a highly paid scummy lawyer

correct

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

dolphinbomb posted:

You realize whatever the risk would have been in November is the same risk it is right now, because he's still representing Richard? The risk, you thick headed prick, is the safety of the children and women involved.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

fauisuseless posted:

Burt allegedly jerks off to pictures of his own daughter and shouldn't be a mod imo

What is wrong with you? You don't make allegations of incest like this. Wtf

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Spinz posted:

What is wrong with you? You don't make allegations of incest like this. Wtf

Funny how a number of lowtaxs closest allies have been weird with kids. Almost like it's.. another pattern ??????

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Donovan Trip posted:

Funny how a number of lowtaxs closest allies have been weird with kids. Almost like it's.. another pattern ??????

Really
You accuse Burt of pedophilia
Smh

Weirdo

youre
Dec 30, 2019

Definitely you guys should run wild with this whole thing

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I'd be satisfied with a "Yeah I made a mistake" at this point rather than smugness.

F
Nov 6, 2005

What a oval office.

Dr. Garbanzo
Sep 14, 2010
free nvj

F
Nov 6, 2005

Free nvj ya oval office

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

F posted:

Free nvj ya oval office

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Donovan Trip posted:

Nice job outing yourself as a respecter of Lowtax.

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
He's probably fled to Argentina.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Nelson Mandingo posted:

I'd be satisfied with a "Yeah I made a mistake" at this point rather than smugness.
we're not getting that

Rugikiki
Jan 15, 2008

Illinois Nazis.
I hate Illinois Nazis!

Bronze Fonz posted:

loving say it.

I'm sure you can.

iRend
Jun 21, 2004

MOTHER, DID YOU eeeeeayyyyy.... ooooooaaa... ff.

NITROUS DIVISION

F posted:

Free nvj ya oval office

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
The hilarious thing is Burt probably didn't probe and ban people to cover for Lowtax, he probably only did it because enough people hit the report button to annoy him

which is even more bitchmade because at least covering for Lowtax would be a motivation of some kind and not just exasperation at being a forums janitor

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
Burt Sexual does not command the respect and confidence of the forum he moderates. He should resign his star.

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

I'm tripping right now... Don't fuck this up for me.

F posted:

Free nvj ya oval office

Do it.

You might be a oval office Burt, but don't be a loving oval office.

Bill Posters fucked around with this message at 11:58 on Jun 26, 2020

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
Make burt mod a super bitchy sub forum like PI or PYF

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Good morning bump.

Say the words, Burt.

GRECOROMANGRABASS
May 14, 2020
Burt was probing people that mentioned a previous lowtax victim's GoFundMe; she was living in a shelter for abused women with lowtax's child. gently caress Burt for being a cowardly boot licking piece of poo poo that has directly contributed to the suffering of abused women and children.

Jeff Fatwood
Jun 17, 2013
your a loose cannon burt

hand over your badge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blahsmack
Oct 25, 2003

Bronze Fonz posted:

loving say it.

I'm sure you can.