Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Grevling posted:

I hope burt keeps ignoring this thread lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Change your name to burt then you little coward

What the gently caress does this even mean?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Really? Your proof is the word of a dipshit like Kolby?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

El_Elegante posted:

Perhaps Burt can enlighten us on the context that makes underage penis ok.

You sure are interested in hearing about underage penis. :thunk:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

El_Elegante posted:

I’m not the one permabanning people who called me out on it.

How many abusers and molesters do you want to enable this month?

So what exactly did you do to speak up about it the first time?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

CharlestonJew posted:

you are the last person on earth to judge someone else on what they did the first time

Why? It's not like you or any other FYAD poster stuck to your guns about it either.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Arrhythmia posted:

You motherfucker. Less than twenty four hours ago you posted a coy bullshit apology that you were going to "do better", which I guess now includes defending people who covered up Lowtax's spousal abuse? Is that what doing better is to you? Running interference for the people who kept this from blowing up last time? You lying hypocrite. Go follow your fellow spineless leader and defend him and his accomplices somewhere else

Burt isn't the one who beat his wife, at most he misguidedly banned some people. An apology from him for it wouldn't be misplaced, but doesn't deserve the ire he's getting and he especially doesn't deserve you and your weirdo friends calling him a goddamn pedophile based on half-remembered posts from years ago. So we're all hypocrites here, you simpering little snot.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

he's a shithead who defended his rear end in a top hat friend by default by silencing discourse
probably more out of self-interest than belief that Lowtax didn't actually do the things he was accused of at the time

that makes a person an rear end in a top hat with terrible judgment and an accomplice in abuse

It doesn't make him a loving pedophile.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Arrhythmia posted:

This is what "doing better" looks like to you?

Yeah, I'd say calling people out for making baseless pedo accusations is pretty goddamn good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Arrhythmia posted:

Because I want him to face the fact that he is a piece of poo poo liar who can't even follow through on his "promise to do better" for twenty four hours.

You'll excuse me if I don't really give a poo poo what the losers in the peace thread think of me.