Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Bronze Fonz posted:

Please I really just want a "wifebeating bad".

Make it one word if that's easier: wifebeatingbad

xXx-WifeBeatingBad-xXx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

luchajones posted:

What about the daughter stuff?

I wouldn't want her in my life either.
Do you know how much damage a 12 year old would wreck on the interior of a 2020 gtr?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Spinz posted:

If this is about his daughter that was insane bullshit loving fyad slander

I'm serious gently caress right off with that bullshit
Pedo accusations are banable still

Again, but what about the time he told his 12 yr old daughter he didnt want her in his life cuz he wanted to get some strange, and some goldbelly

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

G'morning burt

Bronze Fonz posted:

loving say it.

Abusing women is bad. Lowtax is a piece of poo poo for being a wifebeater.

Something along those lines.

I'm sure you can.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

drunkenmonkeystyle posted:

It feels like this thread's entire intention is in bad faith.

Change your name to burt then you little coward

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

drunkenmonkeystyle posted:

Coward? How would me changing my name to burt prove that I'm a coward?

Hooooooohboy youre so god drat lucky your name isn't burt or I'd come down there and piss in your cornflakes