Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
gently caress you Burt

You did an absolutely awful thing and instead of trying the bare minimum to make amends you've acted like a smug piece of poo poo the whole time. These forums are better off without you in any position of power

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
come out coward

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Literally A Person posted:

Did you read that? How does this support your accusation exactly?

Lacey posted:

yeah and this link should take you there but it doesn't: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?goto=post&postid=492422214#post492422214

I guess Burt didn't just gas the thread, he somehow deleted the whole thing from the forums entirely?

the thread got deleted. But you're probably going to keep defending Burt anyways but you can judge Burt on the things that can be objectively proven, like banning anyone that called out Lowtax for his abusive behavior, banning anyone that posted evidence corroborating LadyAmbien's story, and currently posting like nothing happened and that he has nothing to answer for

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

drunkenmonkeystyle posted:

Where did Burt hurt you, it seems like somehow you really have a hate boner for Burt. Did he ban an alt of yours?

I'd think defending an abuser would be enough reason to hate a guy but maybe you're cool with that

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

And I guess homophobic slurs are cool with you?

is this referring to something thats been posted in this thread or did you go through my rap sheet to find the post where I quoted Idiocracy because you didn't have a good comeback to my post

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

I mean you are bringing stuff up from outside this thread with no real evidence towards someone so I thought that was cool.

"no real evidence" are you loving kidding me? You can check out the thread about LadyAmbien's abuse allegation right now and see how many bans Burt queued up. You're disgusting

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

I am talking about the pedophile allegations.

yeah that's a little more spurious. Like I said the thread was deleted, I doubt he's an incestual pedophile but he probably said something extremely creepy and out of line, enough to have him ask an admin to straight up hide or delete the thread because it would probably make him look very bad, which is a bitchmade move imo but not as bad as these recent events

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Who What Now posted:

So what exactly did you do to speak up about it the first time?

you are the last person on earth to judge someone else on what they did the first time

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

I am not pro-mod, I just don't want spurious, dubious or fake statements made.

all I'll say is that if he wasn't completely ashamed of what he said in that thread he wouldn't have deleted it

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Who What Now posted:

Why? It's not like you or any other FYAD poster stuck to your guns about it either.

I'm not an FYAD poster, and I was away from the forums when that poo poo was going down, I didn't find out about it until a long time afterwards. it's hard to say what I would have done if I was there at the time, but you can bet your rear end I wouldn't be going "LadyMeth lol"

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Who What Now posted:

Burt isn't the one who beat his wife, at most he misguidedly banned some people. An apology from him for it wouldn't be misplaced, but doesn't deserve the ire he's getting and he especially doesn't deserve you and your weirdo friends calling him a goddamn pedophile based on half-remembered posts from years ago. So we're all hypocrites here, you simpering little snot.

The ire comes from the fact that there has been 0 apology from him whatsoever. He's posted several times in the past few days and he hasn't said a drat thing about his role in all this, and when someone PM'd him about it his response was just smug dismissal. He's got to go

By contrast Literally A Bird played just as big of a part in this, has done their best to make amends for what happened, and oddly enough no one seems to hate them for it, weird how that works huh

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

cda posted:

Burt...poo poo in a booth at McDonald's

that motherfucker

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

cda posted:

Hint: he poo poo in a booth

Matoi Ryuko?

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

zer0spunk posted:

lemme try and translate this

i'm a giant unfunny idiot who thinks people that don't condone DOMESTIC ABUSE are self-righteous

hey, feel free to go gently caress yourself over and over

hey I appreciate the sentiment but I think cda was just trying to bring a little levity into the thread, they've already said they don't support burt they just want to make jokes and I appreciate the small bit of levity they bring to this heated thread

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

GRECOROMANGRABASS posted:

Nah, yesterday cda accused me of some stupid poo poo when I pointed out that Burt needs to go along with lowtax. It's definitely cda being a blowhard for burty boy

oh, in that case I take back what I said and apologize

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

that's the guy who posted a weird screed saying that because of the 2011 tsunami it's racist to ever criticize anime

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Burt you suck no one likes you