Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

i dont think burt really has any blame for whats going on here frankly and ive never seen him say or do anything supportive of beating people

every single one of you that accuses him of raping his daughters or whatever grim poo poo, for no reason, adds nothing but more doubt when goons accuse people of, idk, beating their wives, etc.

yall make it pretty easy to assume that goons that say loving anything are just petulant idiots crying wolf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

hey, whatever you need to tell yourself to justify having some guy get falsely accused of literally raping his family.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

your thread is bad and its got multiple people lying about teenagers being raped

keep quoting things to show that youre ok with that tho

because, obviously, you're demanding justice here. haha

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

500excf type r posted:

I like how all the "name brand" posters defend management

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=3832769&pagenumber=3&perpage=40#post476004054

its not so much that i care about management, so much as im extremely dubious about "GETTING ANSWERS" in a public call out thread where somebody is being falsely accused of heinous crimes against nature :)

also its funny how, idk, certain posters that have grudges against mods tend to post shittily lmao

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Entorwellian posted:

Two decades of mods being pedophiles, groomers, serial abusers, sexpests, illustrations of violent fantasies against women, and the subsequent cover-ups of all of these actions. And yet there are still forum users bootlicking and giving mods the benefit of the doubt. It's disgusting. The cycle of abuse is just going to keep on going because people want to continue to believe that this place and its mods can be redeemed, when it has been a hunting ground for predatory staff members and most people were none the wiser.

why are you still here if you think this place is run by "pedophiles, groomers, serial abusers, sexpests,"

is this literally the only place that you feel comfortable? fuckin weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Entorwellian posted:

Nice username/post combo.

ty, nice ban for anti semitism