Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

drunkenmonkeystyle
Jan 16, 2020

Gonk!!

It feels like this thread's entire intention is in bad faith.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunkenmonkeystyle
Jan 16, 2020

Gonk!!

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Change your name to burt then you little coward

Coward? How would me changing my name to burt prove that I'm a coward?

drunkenmonkeystyle
Jan 16, 2020

Gonk!!

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Hooooooohboy youre so god drat lucky your name isn't burt or I'd come down there and piss in your cornflakes

What if I don't like cornflakes and haven't eaten them in 10 years.

drunkenmonkeystyle
Jan 16, 2020

Gonk!!

hemale in pain posted:

that's hosed up. who doesn't like cornflakes?

I prefered Bran Flakes, always have.

drunkenmonkeystyle
Jan 16, 2020

Gonk!!

Bronze Fonz posted:

Sorry all we got are Ban Flakes.

That was about the lamest ban joke said in this thread.

Anyways bran flakes are just naturally sweeter in my humble opinion than corn flakes.

drunkenmonkeystyle
Jan 16, 2020

Gonk!!

El_Elegante posted:

Maybe you should read it first and get back to me.

Read through it and it had no evidence of the accusation. Just some goon being weird and fantasizing about Burt's family.

drunkenmonkeystyle
Jan 16, 2020

Gonk!!

El_Elegante posted:

Kind of weird that Burt didn’t deny it there. He says himself he was “taken out of context”

Where did Burt hurt you, it seems like somehow you really have a hate boner for Burt. Did he ban an alt of yours?

drunkenmonkeystyle
Jan 16, 2020

Gonk!!

CharlestonJew posted:

I'd think defending an abuser would be enough reason to hate a guy but maybe you're cool with that

And I guess homophobic slurs are cool with you?

drunkenmonkeystyle
Jan 16, 2020

Gonk!!

CharlestonJew posted:

is this referring to something thats been posted in this thread or did you go through my rap sheet to find the post where I quoted Idiocracy because you didn't have a good comeback to my post

I mean you are bringing stuff up from outside this thread with no real evidence towards someone so I thought that was cool.

El_Elegante posted:

whose rereg are you

Someone you wouldn't know named El_Elegante.

drunkenmonkeystyle
Jan 16, 2020

Gonk!!

CharlestonJew posted:

"no real evidence" are you loving kidding me? You can check out the thread about LadyAmbien's abuse allegation right now and see how many bans Burt queued up. You're disgusting

I am talking about the pedophile allegations.

drunkenmonkeystyle
Jan 16, 2020

Gonk!!

El_Elegante posted:

I’m not the one permabanning people who called me out on it.

How many abusers and molesters do you want to enable this month?

And yet you are still here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunkenmonkeystyle
Jan 16, 2020

Gonk!!

CharlestonJew posted:

yeah that's a little more spurious. Like I said the thread was deleted, I doubt he's an incestual pedophile but he probably said something extremely creepy and out of line, enough to have him ask an admin to straight up hide or delete the thread because it would probably make him look very bad, which is a bitchmade move imo but not as bad as these recent events

I am not pro-mod, I just don't want spurious, dubious or fake statements made.