Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins

Bronze Fonz posted:

A simple "I'm sorry, I was wrong and you know what wifebeating bad" would be nice.

It's the principle of the thing, you see. If they do this for you, then people will think they're some flippy-floppy pancake about the real important issues.

Nope. it's all just too much of a slippery slope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins

Jeff Fatwood posted:

we should improve the forums somewhat

Has anybody mentioned that you are participating in these forums at this very moment?

Checkmate. :smug:

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Burt is, uh, like the most normal dude if you're ever actually interacted with him, so I'm not quite sure what you're getting at. There is no grand conspiracy where he's been shilling for Lowtax's woman puncher rear end in a top hat for the better part of a year or whatever you imagine this to be.

Not saying there's any grand conspiracy here, because yeah, that's pretty dumb.

But the "most normal dudes ever" are considered "normal" specifically because they never rock the boat.

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins
To whom it may concern,

I think I'd be a fine addition to your stable of comedy writers. Attached are my multiple goldmined threads at Something Awful Dot Com.

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins
Ok, but how many goldmined threads do they have?