Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

holy poo poo

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

e: beaten kinda

vaginite fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Jun 28, 2020

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Gonna be a lot of awkward pauses tomorrow at work when people ask me what I did this weekend.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

blight rhino posted:

Good god, I have no skills, so I was going to suggest Rib Kid, but that just seems mundane at this point.

You guys rock.

edit: Changed this one needed to be clearer what was happening.

vaginite fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Jun 29, 2020

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

ChubbyChecker posted:

and since i went to sleep before i saw your post in the avs staring at goatse thread, and it wasn't open when i woke, here's your av staring at it:

beautiful thank you sir

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

What software do you guys use for the gif ones? Is it something in the adobe suite?

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

hahahahaha

also thanks for gif reccomendations goons im gonna pick up gimp and premiere and start trying to figure that poo poo out