Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Nothing exciting to see here. Move along.
Yess, let's go!!!

Goro reincarnating as Aqua after being stabbed threw me for a loop when I first read chapter 1, but it's been great fun seeing him adapt to his new life.

RIP Hoshino Ai. You were only with us for about 9 chapters, but you were good. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Nothing exciting to see here. Move along.

Pan Dulce posted:

I don't know if this was answered earlier, but how does mangaplus work? I assume they have a monthly/yearly fee, but what else besides this comic is offered? Is it a good translation?

Sindai posted:

Mangaplus is free and the quality is great. For most series chapters other than the first few and most recent few are only available on their app, I assume so they can serve you ads there. (I've never actually tried it.)

Oshi no Ko also falls under their "first read is free" campaign that they have going on which means every single chapter beyond the first six chapters and the current last six chapters on the phone app is free to read once.

The first six and last current six chapters are also free to read on their main page on the internet but you don't get to read any chapters in-between unless there's anything I'm currently missing right now.