Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

theGrooseofLegend
Dec 29, 2013
It's fun for some reason when Aqua's black star flares up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theGrooseofLegend
Dec 29, 2013
He probably has a layman's definition of "acting talent" that's about expression and line delivery, not realizing that prop use, reading comprehension and bringing out the best in fellow actors is also part of it.

theGrooseofLegend
Dec 29, 2013
This is your brain on vengeance

theGrooseofLegend
Dec 29, 2013

Annointed posted:

Big Indie Group Energy.

Quick and dirty

theGrooseofLegend
Dec 29, 2013
Will Aqua take the bullet on social media for her? I hope she gets out of this mess one way or another

theGrooseofLegend
Dec 29, 2013
did any anti get any sort of comeuppance for that incident? I feel like that sort of thing would have led to vigilante doxxing or something

theGrooseofLegend
Dec 29, 2013
As relieving as it was to see Akane being done justice, I find it weird that the production guy would capitulate to Aqua. As morally right as that speech is, I feel like the company as a whole wouldn't care for the demands of one actor.

Maybe the company is fine with the publicity, even if it's negative and directed at them. Or maybe next chapter it's revealed that either the production guy acted on his own and got fired, or Aqua had some sort of leverage over them. But I'd be fine if this was the conclusion.

theGrooseofLegend
Dec 29, 2013
Her psych profiling Ai to get into the role is making me think she'll be the first to learn who Aqua and Ruby's mother is.

theGrooseofLegend
Dec 29, 2013
Honestly look forward to the bombs that is Aqua and Ruby's mom and Aqua's ultimate goal being dropped on any of these girls

theGrooseofLegend
Dec 29, 2013
This is a mean comparison, but I can't help being reminded of the stuff I heard Dan Olson's Twilight video

theGrooseofLegend fucked around with this message at 04:39 on May 20, 2021

theGrooseofLegend
Dec 29, 2013
so this took place after Kana met Aqua and Ruby right?

theGrooseofLegend
Dec 29, 2013
There's gonna some sort of true crime Youtuber analyzing every role Aqua played if he gets his revenge and it goes public.

theGrooseofLegend
Dec 29, 2013
I seriously am hoping that Akane doesn't get fridged to continue the plot :ohdear:

theGrooseofLegend
Dec 29, 2013
Iirc in an earlier chapter, he made a point that Ruby has grown past her age of death and has become a regular teenage girl whereas he's still an adult stuck in a kids body, so i think he already knows

theGrooseofLegend
Dec 29, 2013
Based on Aqua's flash-forward scene near the beginning, my endgame prediction is that Aqua gets his Dad locked up for life and climbs up the showbiz ladder to rub his existence into his Dad's face.

theGrooseofLegend
Dec 29, 2013
is that Akasaka's art as the vtuber model :lmao:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theGrooseofLegend
Dec 29, 2013
My personal theory is that Aqua's transparently acting like an rear end in a top hat manipulator to burn every bridge so that no one feels bad when he disappears/dies. Aqua telling himself Ruby leaving him after breaking the secret is "necessary for her to live without me" implies to me that Aqua is gonna commit murder/suicide.

I think Akane wants to stop Aqua's plan because she realizes this and obviously doesn't want him to die