Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
I'm not fond of custom stylesheets, but I've only ever seen them as insanely garish obnoxious LOLMONKEYCHEESE ones, so maybe an anime tractor would be good. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

While we're at it, I request that the list of subforums be alphabetized so that ADTRW is on top, purely for my own convenience.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Wark Say posted:

That'd be convenient as heck.

If you think about it, as a rational utilitarian maximizer, the positive net utility from the very slight amount of time minimized summed up across all users' clicks such a change might be the greatest good a single tiny change might have ever done to the forums.

What I am saying is let's turn towards Omelas.

DrSunshine fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Jun 28, 2020

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Captain Invictus posted:

autonomous tractors can be pretty neat looking

this one looks like you'd fight it while escaping midgar on a motorcycle

john deere's concept robotractor is kinda weird looking

and this one is just a loving CYLON

Oh so that's how Ganmen got invented, huh?

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Dear god!! It's more hideous than I ever could've imagined, and I voted for this!

Are we now a FYAD-lite ?? :stonk:

I love it. Thanks Jeff! :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

The toggle should be opt-out, rather than opt-in. :getin:

Also all the buttons like "Submit Reply" and so on should be in Japanese.