Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I've said it before and i'll say it again. Stylesheet where our text is in speechbubbles and the avatars are on the right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

We won't be changing the name

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Is that saber? If so then yes

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Given that pog is now one of us and is therefore my posting brother for life as are you all; this is now also the official thread to give pog an egg plat icon, and me a plat icon of yuis head.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Wheres the tractor, Julias??

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Imagine instead of a blank background, a tractor. And the avatars are on the right saying the posts

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Everything Burrito posted:

since you have five avatars do your posts get broken up into five individual bubbles

They speak as one

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I hope that anyone who tries to disable the tractor is met instead with very loud tractor noises

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Hell yeah. Now imagine if the posts were in speechbubbles

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Look on the right hand side

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Only the first karen looks left. Revolutionary

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Julias posted:

Yeah I asked him to undo the mirroring

I disagree with this, because of mirrored stupid newbie ava

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Tunicate posted:

not an emptyquote

Youre allowed to emptyquote.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Openly admitting to ignoring people in 2020 - the cursed year

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

If you want to read it my advice is to continue looking at the black text on the blue background

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

lol ok ok I flipped it back for now

Turn it back on, we must not give in to those who only post in the gunpla thread.