Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lets give it up for cute fast food workers. You know the ones that I mean. The ones that make your heart flutter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

I think you might be confusing them with the girls who work at the pot shop

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
any fast food worker who respects my request for "_lots_ of hot sauce please" is cute af in my book

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

That thicc purple humanoid makes me blush

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

The Voice of Labor posted:

I think you might be confusing them with the girls who work at the pot shop

right, after the first couple times I went I realized I'm not hot enough to sell weed to people (also old I guess.) but they are always bonkers cute. maybe I did not smoke enough weed in life.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

The Breakfast Sampler posted:

right, after the first couple times I went I realized I'm not hot enough to sell weed to people (also old I guess.) but they are always bonkers cute. maybe I did not smoke enough weed in life.

no one who matters give's a gently caress what their budtender looks like. only creepy corporate weed shop owners/managers. If you want to sell weed, follow that dream. also the dispensaries that don't staff based on looks, unsurprisingly, tend to have better/cheaper weed.

old friend
Dec 29, 2019

cda posted:

Lets give it up for cute fast food workers. You know the ones that I mean. The ones that make your heart flutter.

Do the cute pizza delivery guys count?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Do coffee places count? Dutch Bros if so.

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

Rick posted:

Do coffee places count? Dutch Bros if so.

Yeah for sure. They're was this barista at Peet's I'll never forget. Such a cutie.

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

old friend posted:

Do the cute pizza delivery guys count?

Technically yeah but I feel like if theyre not behind a counter, it's different somehow

old friend
Dec 29, 2019

cda posted:

Technically yeah but I feel like if theyre not behind a counter, it's different somehow

in the UK the ones behind the counter are usually kids

Delivery guys on the other hand... they're all man

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

the one at DQ who gave me the senior discount even though I'm 38 she was obviously new and was mashing random buttons

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
Be careful when they have a cute voice and nice personality on the drivethrough intercom - always pull forward before getting some poor girl's hopes up

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

Daikloktos posted:

Be careful when they have a cute voice and nice personality on the drivethrough intercom - always pull forward before getting some poor girl's hopes up

*trying to smoothly put the ring back in the box as my fast food server's face comes into view*

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

cda posted:

Thank you OP, it is good to feel appreciated.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

McLady

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM

The one with the big booty.

Or was she a Dominos employee

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
any fast food server that gives me my food is in my eyes beautiful they are activating the quickest way to my heart my stomach and for that i am full of thanks and wonder and admiration

just want to smooch a drive through worker sometimes y'know

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

if the drive through is so fast that your face is a blur, you are beautiful

old friend
Dec 29, 2019

Thinking about all the hot delivery guys over the last year... both of them were cute,

nut
Jul 30, 2019

that lil' guy with the spear that works at little caesars ic ant

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

nut posted:

the smooth way he say "pizza pizza" meeeowww

vanisher
Jul 12, 2005

Fun Shoe
pretty sure wearing a fast food uniform adds like 2 points to their 10 point scale rating

what if a model wore the uniform would they become too strong

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

back when i was a teen and worked at a movie theater concession stand i got hit on by a lot of suburban moms bc i'm v cute ;-*

ONE (1) time i also got hit on by a very cute teen girl my age who slipped me her number but couldn't go hang out with her cause i had no car and lived in suburban heck. i guess this is more a tale of a cute fast food customer, sry

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

tfw maria from the burriot place gives u xtra chips

TCC pals this is a ref to an old byob thread but it's also a nice thing to happen and i wish you extra chips in your future from a kind fast food worker and i hope you are not as creepy as the op of that old byob thread was

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

nut posted:

little known fact but that is actually supposed to be Roman emperor Julias Caesar. thought you might enjoy that trivia

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Guess you can start callin me Julius pleaser

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

oh but seriously I posted:

That thicc purple humanoid makes me blush

:wink:

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

vanisher posted:

pretty sure wearing a fast food uniform adds like 2 points to their 10 point scale rating

what if a model wore the uniform would they become too strong

yea i;'m a sucker for chicks in uniform

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

alnilam posted:

back when i was a teen and worked at a movie theater concession stand i got hit on by a lot of suburban moms bc i'm v cute ;-*

ONE (1) time i also got hit on by a very cute teen girl my age who slipped me her number but couldn't go hang out with her cause i had no car and lived in suburban heck. i guess this is more a tale of a cute fast food customer, sry

weow did you at least call her to tell her sorry no?

----------------

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
whats a ten? an 8 who gives you your fries and shake

----------------

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaHDN3_X4QY

----------------

old friend
Dec 29, 2019

thinking about a pizza delibvery guy - but with abs..

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

old friend posted:

thinking about a pizza delibvery guy - but with abs..

cute is in the face mostly

----------------

old friend
Dec 29, 2019

cda posted:

cute is in the face mostly

It takes a strong routine to develop abs on the face

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

old friend posted:

It takes a strong routine to develop abs on the face

gotta work those mandibles

----------------

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

:blush:

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Now that's the stuff

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My story is that one time I said, "Hello, would you like a hot latte today?" into the drive through speaker and the lady ordered and I went to go help make her coffee and when I got back to my place at the POS, my coworker in the drive through told me that a smoking hot milf drove up to the window and said that the way I said hot latte was really sexy. So I was the cute fast food worker. Nice poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh I told that story in here before. It's been a while, bros. My bad.