Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

Still fairly early on in LoR, wanted to ask about game-flow; I've noticed that a lot of fights seem to return a single book (plus some extra less-relevant/for gear only books) that is then the pass to the next tier. This means that I feel like if I want to do, say, a fight 5 layers in a bunch I have to do every precursor fight as many times too.

So my question is: Does the game eventually give you a means to multiply books earned that are also used to progress, or is it hard coded so some tiers drops multiples and some tiers drop a single one and you have to just put up with the entire daisy-chain of singles for every entry further in you want to repeat?

KazigluBey fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Oct 1, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

The time has come. Soon, the bell shall ring. A new world will come. Rise, my servants. Rise and serve me. I am death and life. Darkness and light.
If you get enemies to have higher emotion levels, then they drop more books.

Early game they don't ever go above 1 IIRC, so their drops tend to be lower than later enemies. But it should balance out--though tbf I haven't played the latest patch yet.

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Since the latest patch it feels significantly lower, they will probably balance it in the future (hopefully).

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

so im on day 31 in lobcorp and i feel like ive fallen behind a bit; ive got a plan to catch up but i just wanna make sure it'd work

so i've got the "complete a dusk ordeal" mission thats been languishing for days and days because ive been afraid to do it, but i didnt realize how the memory repository mechanic worked. so: questions

1. if i use the backwards clock to delete an ordeal, does it count as winning for the purpose of that mission? ive got two clerks rights activists in my facility anyways so i might need to use once i hit noon anyways lmao

2. if i complete the mission, and then memory repo, can i just keep playing the same day over and over in order to progress the departmental storylines?

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

1. No it does not count as defeated for the mission. You have to put it down manually for it to count.

2. No, you can not, as most department missions are locked behind expanding the department in question to a certain level to unlock the cutscene and mission.

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

PlasticAutomaton posted:

1. No it does not count as defeated for the mission. You have to put it down manually for it to count.

2. No, you can not, as most department missions are locked behind expanding the department in question to a certain level to unlock the cutscene and mission.

1. okay good to know ty i'll probably just use it to clear noon without my favorite mountain and bird hanging out

2. but what about departments i've already fully expanded? the single mission from malkuth is bottlenecking basically everything else from the first layer

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

you could do the missions for the departments that are fully open yeah

kvx687
Dec 29, 2009

Soiled Meat

dmboogie posted:

1. okay good to know ty i'll probably just use it to clear noon without my favorite mountain and bird hanging out

2. but what about departments i've already fully expanded? the single mission from malkuth is bottlenecking basically everything else from the first layer

Do you not have execution bullets yet? Abnormalities that lose points for deaths explicitly don't care about them, if you're expecting to lose a lot of clerks clear out a bunch of them early in the day.

The final mission for each Sephirah cannot be done on memory repo days, you will need to advance at least one day before taking them. You can just complete some of them then reset back to 31 a few times, though. Also, unlocked missions stay available and can be completed when resetting even if you go back to before where the department was opened up enough to unlock them, as long as the department has at least one unlock in it. You won't get access to the next one until you redevelop the department enough, though.

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

stupid LoR "lore" question, idk if it needs to be spoiler'd but: Why don't more people just run away? It seems like it's an option even if nobody really talks about it and it got me wondering because I'm at the Plague tier and there's been at least a couple of groups I could see really not having a reason to fight to the death, or in one case (the gun squad that used the invitation to avoid getting merk'd by the blue scythe guy) not really having a hugely compelling reason to try AND a massive premonition of how risky even trying would be. I get that the setting revolves around an ultra-violent status-quo and pretty much every person that gets book'd knew pretty much nothing but violence their whole lives, but it seems a little off to me. I realize I'm treading on "yelling at character in horror movie to just leave the haunted house" territory here, but since the game establishes that it's an option idk, it kinda bugs me a little.

Similarly, another lore question: Is it ever implied that people can be restored from being book'd? It feels to me like a few follow-up encounters have characters wanting to retrieve their friends'/colleagues'/love-intrests' books for more than just sentimental reasons but is that really it, they just want them back just insomuch as not wanting the Library to have them, not because they can do anything about the whole death-into-book thing?

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

kvx687 posted:

Do you not have execution bullets yet? Abnormalities that lose points for deaths explicitly don't care about them, if you're expecting to lose a lot of clerks clear out a bunch of them early in the day.

The final mission for each Sephirah cannot be done on memory repo days, you will need to advance at least one day before taking them. You can just complete some of them then reset back to 31 a few times, though. Also, unlocked missions stay available and can be completed when resetting even if you go back to before where the department was opened up enough to unlock them, as long as the department has at least one unlock in it. You won't get access to the next one until you redevelop the department enough, though.

i took the anomaly-slowing bullets first, like a dunce

ty for the info!!

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!

KazigluBey posted:

stupid LoR "lore" question, idk if it needs to be spoiler'd but: Why don't more people just run away? It seems like it's an option even if nobody really talks about it and it got me wondering because I'm at the Plague tier and there's been at least a couple of groups I could see really not having a reason to fight to the death, or in one case (the gun squad that used the invitation to avoid getting merk'd by the blue scythe guy) not really having a hugely compelling reason to try AND a massive premonition of how risky even trying would be. I get that the setting revolves around an ultra-violent status-quo and pretty much every person that gets book'd knew pretty much nothing but violence their whole lives, but it seems a little off to me. I realize I'm treading on "yelling at character in horror movie to just leave the haunted house" territory here, but since the game establishes that it's an option idk, it kinda bugs me a little.

Similarly, another lore question: Is it ever implied that people can be restored from being book'd? It feels to me like a few follow-up encounters have characters wanting to retrieve their friends'/colleagues'/love-intrests' books for more than just sentimental reasons but is that really it, they just want them back just insomuch as not wanting the Library to have them, not because they can do anything about the whole death-into-book thing?

Keep playing, both of these get answered

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

Ahh that's really cool then, will keep at it.

Wanted to also ask, how important is it to keep multiple floors battle ready and updated? So far it feels like I can handle everything with a single floor and the best Key Pages + decks I have. I suspect later on you'll want multiples?

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

The time has come. Soon, the bell shall ring. A new world will come. Rise, my servants. Rise and serve me. I am death and life. Darkness and light.
Through the current plot, you only really ever could need 3 fully geared out floors at once. There aren’t any opponents who allow more than 3 floors against them yet.

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?
Playing LobCorp for the first time, just got to day 6 and was offered my pick of instakillers.

Between -83, -52 and -100, which one will I regret picking least?

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

Of the three, -83 is the easiest to deal with overall.

Solitair
Feb 18, 2014

TODAY'S GONNA BE A GOOD MOTHERFUCKIN' DAY!!!

kvx687 posted:

Gebura was honestly even easier. I'd taken off half my workforce for the day, keeping only the characters with stats over 100 in everything and WAW+ suits with no weaknesses, but I probably didn't need to bother. Her first phase was simple enough. I ran through a couple of meltdowns before going after her in order to execute my clerks to keep the Mountain and Army in Black from breaking out once she starting Gold Rushing around, then went after in force. She didn't last particularly long; her first phase damage is honestly pretty anemic as long as your armor is up to date, and my agents were fast enough to dodge dance without getting hit outside of occasional bad luck or timing. The only irritating part was that she ended in Central after the second Gold Rush, so it's a lot harder to keep your agents properly balled up. Still, she went down eventually, and her second phase started with her in Training. I hadn't gotten that far in my practice runs, so I sent over my agent in full Adoration gear to see what she could do.

That's when things got hilarious.

I don't know if it's a glitch or just a weird quirk of her AI, but she would never initiate an attack while my agent was in the Adoration attack animation. She would constantly walk up to my agent, stop in place while letting my agent slime her, then I would retreat my agent a few steps and start again. I soloed her with a single agent, and she got off maybe a dozen swings and a single Heaven spear her entire phase. Her third phase was pretty similar. This time I sent my Pinks and Sound of a Star agents after her. Unlike the last phase she would actually attack, but she would almost never move while being attacked, and it turns out if she's on one end of a main room her Justitia attack won't reach the other end, even in the smaller ones on the upper floors. She did get in a few hits with Heaven but a black shield fully blocked them, and even without one they only did about 40% damage which wasn't nearly enough to kill my agents with how rarely they went out.

Fourth phase was mildly irritating but she never actually hit anything during it. She started off with her chase attack, I never actually figured out which agent she'd marked since I'd stuck them all in a single pile on the other end of the facility. She did nearly reach them even with slowing bullets but didn't quite make it- I did discover a possible glitch with her, though. Apparently it's possible for her to trigger the attack end in the half a second or so when the sprite disappears in the middle of a room transition, she didn't actually attack as far as I could tell but was basically despawned for the entire duration of her rest period. Then when she started up her super Gold Rush her starting portal didn't appear, which was a fun surprise. Still, I ended up dropping the Rabbit Squad on her once she finally landed, and they had exactly enough DPS to take her down to zero right as her next set of portals were forming.
This reward looks a lot more useful, though it would've been nice if I could've gotten it before resetting away my Queen of Hatred. Oh well, that's what the memory depository's for, I guess.

I'm gonna assume you had the opportunity to slow her multiple times during phase four? That's the only way I can think of to keep her from killing anyone she's chasing. I was lucky enough to have her start the phase in Extraction while almost every agent was in Control, but I didn't keep them in the main room of Control and only used one bullet. Now I have to restart (I've had a few dozen failed attempts so far), and probably won't get her in such an opportune position next time.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Beginning to understand why you wouln't take any of the Clerk's Right Squad abnormalities TeeQue, Mountain of Smiling Bodies is being a huge pain in my rear end. Granted, that last restart was really on me, I gambled on the Violet Noon not being enough to drop his counter from full to zero and lost.

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

Honestly, I just haven't actually had any good CRA's show up. I wouldn't take Clouded Monk because it's just... multiple layers of bad, but Big Bird and MoSB I'd probably try to grab for the gear they give and for being BIRD in general, our facility is uniquely able to deal with Army in Black's quirks so it'd be okay as well, and Red (who is an honorary member) is worth a pull just for how absolutely cool she is.

I don't avoid them per se, I just have to play around them-and mostly I just haven't had any of the good ones show up in my picks yet that I can think of. To be fair I didn't go back and re-check but I feel like I'd remember if I saw MoSB or AiB, and if I saw BB it'd be in my facility.

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

It is my understanding that there are multiple endings in LobCorp. If I want to see them all, can I do that in one playthrough, or will I need to do hard resets?

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

You can do it in one playthrough. Once you get the true ending, the A, B, and C endings will show up on the Story section from the main screen and can be viewed there.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Four more chapters of Distortion Detective are out.

I am so glad that Moses hears the words "The Library" and decides she does not like the sound of it.

kvx687
Dec 29, 2009

Soiled Meat

Rogue AI Goddess posted:

It is my understanding that there are multiple endings in LobCorp. If I want to see them all, can I do that in one playthrough, or will I need to do hard resets?

You can also get the bad endings by failing days 47, 48, and 49, IIRC.

Solitair posted:

I'm gonna assume you had the opportunity to slow her multiple times during phase four? That's the only way I can think of to keep her from killing anyone she's chasing. I was lucky enough to have her start the phase in Extraction while almost every agent was in Control, but I didn't keep them in the main room of Control and only used one bullet. Now I have to restart (I've had a few dozen failed attempts so far), and probably won't get her in such an opportune position next time.

Gebura suppression Slow bullets last around ~12 seconds and she doesn't stop until 20 seconds after starting so you'll need at least two bullets to keep her down, and even then she's running about twice as fast as a max-Justice agent. You'll probably want to keep all but one agent as far away as possible from her near the end of her third phase, use the solo agent to knock the last bit of health off, then retreat out of her path and hope the solo agent isn't the focus. Try to lead her to one of the smaller departments, like Safety or Training; once she stops moving you can drop the Rabbit Squad on her, and the smaller the department the more damage they're likely to inflict. Also, if you're planning on resetting to memory depository after the fight you may just want to accept some casualties, you'll need to rebuy their equipment but the employees will be back once you reset.

Keep in mind she doesn't leave her room outside of the special attacks until phase four, so you can be free with bullet uses and then do some easy works to move to a new meltdown level to restock. Also, if all else fails there's the Chesed Protocol- she takes double damage from Abnormalities, so you can park an agent in the Shelter and she'll get ground down eventually, albeit it'll probably take a few hours even if you have Blue Star and/or White Night.

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!
Latest WonderLab: Catt has some awful fashion sense

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

Hahaha... I did a midnight ordeal suppression, good news - I only lost two agents - not to it, but to -57 (who breached because of -110).

Bad news? I did it the day before I reopened Gebura's department so it didn't count.

Solitair
Feb 18, 2014

TODAY'S GONNA BE A GOOD MOTHERFUCKIN' DAY!!!

kvx687 posted:

You can also get the bad endings by failing days 47, 48, and 49, IIRC.

Gebura suppression Slow bullets last around ~12 seconds and she doesn't stop until 20 seconds after starting so you'll need at least two bullets to keep her down, and even then she's running about twice as fast as a max-Justice agent. You'll probably want to keep all but one agent as far away as possible from her near the end of her third phase, use the solo agent to knock the last bit of health off, then retreat out of her path and hope the solo agent isn't the focus. Try to lead her to one of the smaller departments, like Safety or Training; once she stops moving you can drop the Rabbit Squad on her, and the smaller the department the more damage they're likely to inflict. Also, if you're planning on resetting to memory depository after the fight you may just want to accept some casualties, you'll need to rebuy their equipment but the employees will be back once you reset.

Keep in mind she doesn't leave her room outside of the special attacks until phase four, so you can be free with bullet uses and then do some easy works to move to a new meltdown level to restock. Also, if all else fails there's the Chesed Protocol- she takes double damage from Abnormalities, so you can park an agent in the Shelter and she'll get ground down eventually, albeit it'll probably take a few hours even if you have Blue Star and/or White Night.

I finally beat Gebura. The procedure I used was to split my agents into A Team, Red Team, White Team and The Rest. A Team (every agent with Alepth weapons and suits) went after Gebura, ducking out of the room she's camped in if they needed to heal. Red Team (agents with Red weapons and Waw+ equipment who didn't qualify for A Team) was stationed in the hallway outside The Mountain of Smiling Bodies so it could be suppressed ASAP. White Team (like Red Team but with White Weapons) sat in the elevator closest to Big Bird to put it down, and The Rest hid in an elevator in the corner of the facility for the first three phases. Whenever Little Red's counter got to 1, I sent the agent with the Mimicry sword to handle her, since anyone with Mimicry and an Aleph suit can easily solo her.

If I couldn't dodge the transition attack where she throws her weapons out (because she was in Information and it's not possible to get agents to a different floor in time), I'd make sure the agent pushing her into phase three got hit with Da Capo and had White Team on standby to bring them out of panic. For phase four, I got really lucky; I was planning to move all of my agents far away while she was using Gold Rush to get to Safety, but once she was there she used Gold Rush again instead of chasing a specific agent. I got everyone out of the way and she ended the attack in Central, where my entire facility was able to dogpile her before she caught her breath. It would have been cool if I could beat her in the attempt where I let Little Red get in a fight with Big Wolf and suppressed the survivor without losing anyone, but I'm still pretty satisfied with how things turned out.

Running With Spoons
Oct 26, 2005
Only the spoon knows what is stirring in the pot

Solitair posted:

I finally beat Gebura. The procedure I used was to split my agents into A Team, Red Team, White Team and The Rest. A Team (every agent with Alepth weapons and suits) went after Gebura, ducking out of the room she's camped in if they needed to heal. Red Team (agents with Red weapons and Waw+ equipment who didn't qualify for A Team) was stationed in the hallway outside The Mountain of Smiling Bodies so it could be suppressed ASAP. White Team (like Red Team but with White Weapons) sat in the elevator closest to Big Bird to put it down, and The Rest hid in an elevator in the corner of the facility for the first three phases. Whenever Little Red's counter got to 1, I sent the agent with the Mimicry sword to handle her, since anyone with Mimicry and an Aleph suit can easily solo her.

If I couldn't dodge the transition attack where she throws her weapons out (because she was in Information and it's not possible to get agents to a different floor in time), I'd make sure the agent pushing her into phase three got hit with Da Capo and had White Team on standby to bring them out of panic. For phase four, I got really lucky; I was planning to move all of my agents far away while she was using Gold Rush to get to Safety, but once she was there she used Gold Rush again instead of chasing a specific agent. I got everyone out of the way and she ended the attack in Central, where my entire facility was able to dogpile her before she caught her breath. It would have been cool if I could beat her in the attempt where I let Little Red get in a fight with Big Wolf and suppressed the survivor without losing anyone, but I'm still pretty satisfied with how things turned out.

Gebura is easy if you have the shelter from the 27th of march and blue star

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

Looks like I'll need to do my first Day 1 reset and not pick any Alephs until Hod is suppressed.

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

Ahh, ALEPHs messing you over on Hod's suppression? That'll happen.

The other option is to hope you get a tool abnormality that buffs your stats enough to deal with them, or to hope you get lucky with the meltdowns once your stats get hit hard enough that they can't be worked.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Or do what I did and just accept that you're gonna have a rampagin aleph somewhere in the facility

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

my dad posted:

Or do what I did and just accept that you're gonna have a rampagin aleph somewhere in the facility
It's always the Blue Star that melts down. :psypop:

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Back in the game after getting frustrated with it an giving it a rest for a while, finally got through day 26 and it's time to pick a new Abnormality again. Today's picks are -15, -106 and -50.
<checks the LP notes> This... does not look good. Any recommendations? For the record I already have 3 ALEPHs in my facility (-75, -89 and -20). Expanding disciplinary first so I'm one day away from getting the execution bullets.

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

Aumanor posted:

Back in the game after getting frustrated with it an giving it a rest for a while, finally got through day 26 and it's time to pick a new Abnormality again. Today's picks are -15, -106 and -50.
<checks the LP notes> This... does not look good. Any recommendations? For the record I already have 3 ALEPHs in my facility (-75, -89 and -20). Expanding disciplinary first so I'm one day away from getting the execution bullets.

If you have something easy to make breach+suppress like Scarecrow, I'd say go with -106 to get it out of the way, an abnormality like that makes it effectively free even without execution bullets. Otherwise, I'd probably take -50 here, and use the bullets in disciplinary to clear out the department to avoid BEES. If I was planning to memrepo I'd go -15, so that I would never have to touch it again-but it doesn't sound like you want to do that yet.

Narsham
Jun 5, 2008
In my first day reset run to get 100%, I somehow lucked into 15 alongside two Abnormalities with no counters.

Just picked up 106, and already have Scarecrow, so I’ll keep the combo in mind.

At some point, I’d love a discussion of Abnormalities vs Abnormalities/Ordeals. Red is obvious, but I had stacked two clerk’s rights abnormalities and when they breached, one always suppressed the other before I needed to manage any containment myself. I’m thinking there’s other potential tactics involving multiple breaches. (Schaudenfreude seems potentially useful because you can control how dangerous it is, for example, but is this actually useful in practice?)

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

LobCorp feels like a better version of Cultist Simulator that (a) shows rather than tells and (b) isn't made by a horrible sex pest.

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

Is it possible to scale the UI/text in LoR because HOLY poo poo I'm getting some major eye strain.

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

I think this is my final reset, got 91% codex, I ended up resetting as I stupidly grabbed -109 when I have several CRA abnormalities and a couple that easily breach (one too many plates to spin), not looking forward to some of the abnormalities I'm going to need to grab for completion.

nabo
Oct 23, 2010
Looking for Tips N' Tricks re: Lobotomy Corp Lategame (day 46+) SPOILERS i got a bunch of questions, basically trying to figure out how badly i can cheese this :v:

- Do days 46-49 work as core suppresions? i.e. if i push to beat say days 46 and 47 at any cost and then reset do they become normal days?

- How badly can i abuse Backward Clock? I'm planning to use it to skip white dusks (that's 3x fixer right?) and/or noon depending on the day.

- On that note, for the Gebura day: can i like, take two lvl 5 agents and a bunch of scrubs, deal with the first ordeal, backward clock the second and then hide my lvl 5 on the shelter and go take a nap for a hassle-free win? I should mention i have lost all semblance of honor at this point, just kinda want to beat the game.

- Any tips on dealing with the claw and the arbiter?

- Finally, if all is lost and i just reset to day 1 to properly prepare... recommendations?

- OH, and i'm at 95% codex: if i beat day 50 and then farm up the remaining entries that counts for the true ending right? like i don't have to beat day 50 again?

I feel like i should mention that i took a four month break from this game and it shows :v: i barely know my facility right now and i'm kinda remembering the routine i had settled into. Might just do a final day 1 reset anyway, but i'm still curious how cheesable this is.

Thanks! :shobon:

SITB
Nov 3, 2012

nabo posted:

Looking for Tips N' Tricks re: Lobotomy Corp Lategame (day 46+) SPOILERS i got a bunch of questions, basically trying to figure out how badly i can cheese this :v:

- Do days 46-49 work as core suppresions? i.e. if i push to beat say days 46 and 47 at any cost and then reset do they become normal days?

- How badly can i abuse Backward Clock? I'm planning to use it to skip white dusks (that's 3x fixer right?) and/or noon depending on the day.

- On that note, for the Gebura day: can i like, take two lvl 5 agents and a bunch of scrubs, deal with the first ordeal, backward clock the second and then hide my lvl 5 on the shelter and go take a nap for a hassle-free win? I should mention i have lost all semblance of honor at this point, just kinda want to beat the game.

- Any tips on dealing with the claw and the arbiter?

- Finally, if all is lost and i just reset to day 1 to properly prepare... recommendations?

- OH, and i'm at 95% codex: if i beat day 50 and then farm up the remaining entries that counts for the true ending right? like i don't have to beat day 50 again?

I feel like i should mention that i took a four month break from this game and it shows :v: i barely know my facility right now and i'm kinda remembering the routine i had settled into. Might just do a final day 1 reset anyway, but i'm still curious how cheesable this is.

Thanks! :shobon:

I can answer a couple of these questions:

I'm pretty sure that days 46-50 never become normal days.

I used Backwards Clock to skip Dusk of White, so it works.

And lastly, if you beat day 50 then you only need to get 100% codex and go to the main screen, no need to do day 50 again.

I'd postface my answers with the acknowledgment that when I played I did all the core suppressions, farmed abnormalities for a bit and then went to day one to build a facility geared towards passing days 46-50 that only chose abnormalities based on how easy they are to handle. So my experience with the late game is skewed, especially because I could just focus on developing my agents stats on the winning run. Like, dealing with the claw was just death-balling him with 20 agents with ALEPH/WAW gear and those agents being part of the extraction/disciplinary squads.

By contrast I fought the Arbiter by actually pausing and executing the agent who panicked (since unlike in Hokma suppression only 1 agent panics instead of 3), also unlike in Binah's suppression you can still get meltdown in the Extraction team so Rabbit Team isn't useful since you need all your departments unblocked to clear the meltdowns (unless the Arbiter strolls down to Keter).

Also take the win on day 49 whatever it takes, day 50 has no meltdowns or ordeals so you can lose all your agents in day 49 and still pass day 50 (since wining day 49 gives you a minimum of 20 LOB points).

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

LobCorp started to show up in my dreams. Should I be worried?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

Rogue AI Goddess posted:

LobCorp started to show up in my dreams. Should I be worried?

That depends: were you a clerk, an agent, an abnormality, or the manager?

How much you should panic depends on how likely you are to be traumatized.