Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tylana
May 5, 2011

Pillbug

SaffronKit posted:

TeeQueue already answered pretty well, but if you're lucky enough to have 1.76 and Theresia in the same hall way you can situate the agent you want to train with 1.76 in that hallway, and just bounce back and forth between the two. Or if you're feeling spicy, you can send a level 1 agent into 1.76 and have another agent hovering by to use Theresia for a tick or two of SP healing to ensure that they get maximum training without ever having to worry about going crazy.

Kind of wish I had Theresia in the same department as Parasite tree, cause then I could give 0 shits who I send in to work that basterd.

Doesn't the Tree kill The people as they turn into saplings?

Speaking of the Tree, did anyone else work out the trick with it and the Red Shoes on their own? Clicking on possessed people to make them stand still I had completely blanked on it being a mechanic at all until I looked it up for the Shoes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tylana
May 5, 2011

Pillbug
I was more wondering about why Theresia matters for the tree, but I guess if you can send in sufficently weedy agents due to regen that's nice.

OOrochi : Only works on when it wants visitors, I think. Not the other bit.

Tylana
May 5, 2011

Pillbug
Yeah, -53 is a pain.

Do you need to be told how to deal with Violet Noon?

And yeah, Meat Lantern is a dick. I got it as my first Central Command pick and had to hire a new person to deal with it. I forget if spears are long enough, too. OTOH, it gives so few boxes you can mostly ignore it.

Fun combo to get : Queen of Love and Hatred / Mountain of Smiles.

Tylana
May 5, 2011

Pillbug
Yeah. Can be worth setting a white damage therapy team outside Censored, depending on what other tricks you have available.

Clearing Netzach's quests makes a big difference in a bunch of combat. Though my first Aleph has a suit that white heals others in the area regularly which makes a bunch of bug hunts easier anyway.

Tylana
May 5, 2011

Pillbug
Dying deletes EGO gear and EGO gifts on victims, which can be relevant when using the Memory Repository.