Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

OOrochi posted:

Oh my god, I just beat Gebura's Meltdown and it was INSANE.

It pays to pay attention to the story, because you're straight up told a way to trivially defeat that.

For anyone else having trouble with this:

If you have T-09-82 in your facility and a few moderately dangerous breaching abnormalities, you can just use the Chesed Protocol. Take all your guys off duty except for 1 regular employee and a bunch of sacrificial noobs. Place the regular employee inside T-09-82 and go make yourself some coffee. Gebura will eventually be overwhelmed.

e: In fact, that's far from the only time you're given such a hint.

Malkuth's meltdown is trivially beaten with a notebook and a pencil. And so on...

my dad fucked around with this message at 07:21 on Jun 28, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Tipheret's missions are kinda redundant, eh? Cover stuff you should have already mastered when dealing with other Sephirot, eh? How curious. :v:

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
So, the flying gangbang is the LP's first Aleph? I was kinda hoping for CENSORED or nothing there, tbh.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
By the way, I'm curious if I got this one right in LobCorp, Angela is Keter, the crown, and the player is Da'at, existing within and without the game, correct? It fits with their relative places in the tree, even if Angela's location is implied rather than being a department

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Der Shooty is great.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
I think that placing the reveal about Ordeals this early is a mistake, and that this is why it was cut.

It has a lot more punch when it's provided later.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
(LP thread question, here to avoid any spoilers)
What's wrong with F-02-44?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Or do what I did and just accept that you're gonna have a rampagin aleph somewhere in the facility