Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

This is a thread for discussing Project Moon's Lobotomy Corporation and its sequel Library of Ruina. They're PC games, they're on Steam.

Our vaguely futuristic dystopia is once again facing an energy crisis and those mad scientists at Lobotomy Corp have the solution: harvesting energy from unfathomable hell monsters! Step into the shoes of newly hired manager X and guide your irreplaceable employees through the hazardous process of working with and/or beating down a constantly growing assortment of horrible SCPs abnormalities.

Setup Phase

At the beginning of most days you select one of three randomly chosen abnormalities to add to your facility.

Hire employees, assign them to departments, and equip them with gear produced from working with abnormalities.

Employees have 4 stats. Fortitude is their maximum HP, if they run out of HP they die. When they die they take all of their equipment with them and you really don't want that. Prudence is their maximum SP (sanity points), if they run out of SP they go nuts. Temperance affects how good they are at working with abnormalities and Justice is how good they are at fighting abnormalities. These stats increase as they work with abnormalities.

Management Phase

When you send someone to work with an abnormality you select from one of four "work types". Abnormalities have preferences and respond better to some kinds of work than others. The type of work chosen will also increase the employee's stats.

A series of dice rolls ensues. Good results give you one point toward your daily energy quota, bad results have the abnormality deal their chosen flavor of damage to the employee in the chamber.

Good results also give you "unique boxes" which can be spent to unlock the abnormality's information and background story and produce equipment to hand out to your employees.

Once you collect enough energy you can end the day, but every time you work with an abnormality the "Qliphoth Meltdown meter" fills by one tick. Once it fills you'll be forced to work with any (randomly chosen) melting down units. Failing to do so within 60 seconds will immediately drop their "Qliphoth counters" to zero, triggering some kind of penalty effect or causing them to escape their cells.

When abnormalities get out they'll need to be beaten back into their tanks. You can drag a box around employees to select and send them to where the problem is, or click on the threat or its empty cell and choose people for suppression that way. You can't directly control employees within rooms, they'll automatically attack anything hostile, but you can order them away from rooms as a way to remove them from immediate danger.

Complete missions to unlock valuable upgrades. These are huge, you should make an effort to get them done as soon as you possibly can.

Hold on, what's that in the corner there? That's right, this game is anime. There are brief story segments in between each management day. Get to know your unfortunate AI co-workers and delve into the deepest and darkest secrets of Lobotomy Corp.

The Steam page says this is a "rogue-lite" what's up with that?

So you can retry days at any time, returning everything to exactly the way it was during the setup phase.

Every five days (day 1, day 6, day 11, etc) you'll see a notification about this "memory repository" save. When you return to a memory repository save you keep all unlocked abnormality information, EGO gear, completed missions, and researched upgrades, but your employees will be returned to their status at the time the save was made. Any dead employees will be alive again, but all stat growth and any EGO gifts earned in that time will be lost. Abnormality selection before days will again be randomized. Returning to day 1 from the main menu works the same way, you'll go back with everything except your employees.

There's so much more to this game but this op is already ridiculous and much of the fun is in learning things for yourself. Don't be afraid to memory repository or even day 1 reset if things are getting too hot for you. This game is infamously difficult and almost no one completes the game in one run. :siren: Play the tutorial and press F1 to check the exhaustive manual. :siren:

What if I'm not into this SCP thing?

It's ok I'm not either, this game is great on its own.

Legacy versions

You might have seen videos of or played much older versions of Lobotomy Corp. It changed a lot over the course of its development, if the screenshots in this thread don't look familiar to you then you've just about got a completely new game to look forward to here. :toot:

The English translation

Project Moon are Korean developers. They paid an arm and a leg for an English translation and got completely ripped off. The community tried to fix it up but it wasn't until May of this year that the game finally got updated with a good translation. It's fine now, but if you go looking up videos of the game on youtube be aware that almost all of them will show off the old cruddy translation.

:siren: The memory leak :siren:

Lobotomy Corp leaks like crazy and it probably isn't ever going to be fixed. I'm not sure how much RAM you really need but you probably shouldn't try to play this game with less than 8 GB. Don't immediately panic if it hitches on a load screen, go take a walk and by the time you get back it'll probably have recovered. Once you get into the back half of the game it's a good idea to close and restart it at least every few days.

Mods

You can drop custom employee art right into the game's directories but you'll need Basemod for anything more than that. The Nexus has a decent selection and the Russian wiki is another good place to find them. I wouldn't say any are required to enjoy the game and some are absolutely cheating but here's some goodies:

More detailed information - shows percentage chance of work success and how many stat points employees have gained during the day
Customize employee appearance for free - not that 1 LOB point is that much
Customize employee appearance after hiring - changing names is kind of buggy, try to get it right when you hire them
Fix weapon display bug - sometimes weapons don't show up correctly in employees' hands
Fix broken gifts - some of the EGO gifts just don't apply their effects
Fix Chesed research - one of Chesed's upgrades doesn't work correctly

Spoilers

Most of the fun of Lobotomy Corp is in discovery. It's like the central mechanic of the game. We have to accept a certain minimum amount of spoilers to talk about this game at all but use your head, be considerate, and do NOT spoil poo poo that other people would obviously want to discover on their own. Interesting abnormality details, plot developments, cool late game surprises, put it all in spoiler tags. Be cool about it.

Click here for TeeQueue's currently ongoing Lobotomy Corp LP[img]https://i.imgur.com/VICZI2V.gif[b][/img]

He explains the game's mechanics much better than I did in this op, you should check it out (but not post spoilers in his thread). I took a bunch of his images for this op hope he's cool with it

lets hang out fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Aug 4, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Library of Ruina is a story sequel to Lobotomy Corporation but instead of a management sim it's a card battle, pen and paper-inspired RPG (without any rogue-lite aspect). It picks up immediately from Lob Corp's 100% ending and :siren: spoils the hell out of it. :siren: It's currently in early access on Steam and is planned to receive regular (weekly?) updates until December. It's been developing in a serial fashion with each weekly update including a new story episode. The price will probably increase over time.

Set Up

You control the librarians who are stationed on each floor of the library. Each is equipped with a "key page" that dictates their stats, strengths, weaknesses, and appearance. Key pages have a "combat bookshelf" that holds the 9 pages (cards) you utilize in battles. Key pages level up from battles, or by feeding other key pages to them (Realize Page). Yeah the terminology is kind of a mess right now.

You offer up books and battle the guests who come to take them. At this point it's mostly just specific combinations of books triggering story battles, but there are a handful of "general invitations" you can play by putting up random sets of books. They're probably going to add a lot more of those in the future.

Before the battle you select which floor and group of librarians will meet the guests. "Acts" are the number of enemy groups you'll have to beat. After winning or losing an act the HP of any surviving participants is not restored, but if there are more floors available for reception you're able to move the fight to another, healthier group of librarians.

Battles

At the beginning of every turn, all characters roll their speed dice (press space). You can then mouse over the enemies' dice to see which cards they're going to play and who their targets are. Then you click on your own characters' dice to select their cards and targets, and press space again to set things going.

:siren: Important: :siren: if your character has a higher speed roll than an enemy they can force that enemy to target them instead of whoever their intended target is. Use this to divert damage away from party members who are weak or who don't have a good answer in their hand for what's coming their way.

Cards cost "light" to play, they're the little yellow pips above character's heads. At least one light is restored every turn, and when a character's "emotion level" increases all of their light is refilled and their max increases by one.

When two characters target one another "clashes" occur as their cards' dice are rolled against each other one after another. In the case of red vs. red the winning roll is dealt as damage to the loser, ties deal no damage. Block dice deal stagger damage when they're higher than an opposed roll. Evasion dice aren't "used up" for as long as they continue to win clashes, or until they're replaced by another die. If an attack is made against someone who isn't reciprocating then any offensive dice will be rolled and deal damage uncontested.

There's a lot more going on so check out the wiki for more information: https://library-of-ruina.fandom.com/wiki/Reception

After winning battles you collect your unfortunate guests as books and can "burn" them to extract pages in the style of gacha ccg booster packs or leave them as books to offer in future invitations. If you lose you forfeit the books you put on the invitation.

Mods

LoR Basemod already exists but people aren't doing much with it yet, and I'm not sure how well it plays with languages that aren't Korean. But unlike Lob Corp, this game has Steam Workshop support for custom character art. There's LC spoilers in there so visit at your own risk.

It's difficult to talk about this game without throwing out spoilers for its predecessor. If people can't handle it sharing a thread with Lob Corp I guess we could split it off to its own thread. Again, please exercise common sense with spoiler tags.

Side Materials

The Project Mooniverse is growing quickly, they've got a couple of side projects going on this POSTYPE site. These don't seem to be required reading but do build the world out a little more.

WonderLab - Lobotomy Corporation Comics

Currently updating weekly, a webcomic about the employees at Lobotomy Corporation's O-5681 Branch and their own struggles with abnormalities. The two most recent chapters are always behind a paywall. Doesn't seem to spoil anything.

The Distortion Detective

I want to call it a light novel? Private detectives Moses and Ezra investigate the "distortions" that have recently begun manifesting in the city. Updates on an infrequent basis, and unfortunately the English version is far behind the Korean because the translators are busy with Ruina's furious update schedule. :siren: Contains spoilers for Lobotomy Corp. :siren:

The Pianist

A short story on Library of Ruina's website. It hasn't been officially translated to English yet but a fan posted a translation on the Steam forums. Has to do with an event that gets regular mention in Ruina but doesn't really spoil anything by itself.

This real-rear end cafe

https://twitter.com/Ham_PangPang/status/1286198784490315776

Opening August 1st (if you live in S. Korea)

lets hang out fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Jul 24, 2020

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Sinner Sandwich posted:

Real big fan of this franchise. Inspired by TeeQueue's LP, I raced through Lobcorp making every mistake imaginable and am now impatiently waiting for LoR updates.

I also have to say I've been pleasantly surprised by the quality of the writing in these games. The world is really interesting as you uncover bits and pieces of it, and the characters all turn out to be very likeable I'm their own ways, even as you hate them.

Also I'm a slut for weird mysticism overtures and the Kabbalah theme is just 10,000% my poo poo

I owned Lob Corp before the LP started but hadn't played too much of it. The LP coincided with me suddenly having a lot more free time on weekdays so like you I really tore through it. Ended up liking both the gameplay and the story a lot more than I expected to.

TeeQueue posted:

-47 is hilarious, though, until you accidentally delete all your equipped EGO with it.

Does that still happen? I'm confident that I did the thing in every possible way to do it but luckily nothing ever happened to my stuff.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

oh jesus. I didn't know it could do that during the day, guess just one click was enough for me.

just click it on the setup screen folks, your precious employees are invincible there :kiddo:

lets hang out fucked around with this message at 00:35 on Jun 27, 2020

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Fat Samurai posted:

Thanks for making this thread, because I've been completely stuck on (Seraph's name) Gebura Missions. I've done the first one, scratched my head at the second and I'm pre-emptively pissing my pants for the rest. Good WAW and ALEPH anomalities to aim for?

If you haven't already it's a good idea to complete (middle sephira) Chesed's missions before continuing with hers. You'll want those upgrades.

middle tier, right side mission spoilers:

WAW - you can suppress the same one five times for this mission. King of Greed is a popular choice, she's dead simple to take down without any casualties other than clerks. Little Red isn't bad if you've got any really good red armor, you can have someone wearing that and shielded pretty much solo her. Uhhh, Alriune is a lot like King of Greed but easier to gently caress up and takes even longer? I hate that thing.

ALEPH - you'll need three different ones for this mission, but a lot of these really just come down to damage races. Either you've got the gear to take them or you just don't. For now I'd grab any you can just to scoop up as much of their equipment as possible. The rabbits can take most of the ALEPHs so you really only need to handle two of them yourself.

just noticed they put out a second story update for Ruina this week god drat

lets hang out fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Jun 27, 2020

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

There's no reason to worry about later ordeals where you're at, just take your time building up your employees and collecting gear. It won't be long before you can practically sleep through noons.

And honestly I've lost more people to Laetitia's cool free gifts than I have some ALEPHs. :arghfist:

lets hang out fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Jun 27, 2020

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

If it were me I would get all of its information and then eject it. Which is what I did.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

jimmydalad posted:

I forgot where my repository reset was last made. Hopefully it isn’t too far back. It would be a shame to lose out on Judgment bird just as I got their equipment.

How does Day 1 resetting work? I guess I could probably just research the train and then repository reset or day 1 reset or something. I didn’t realise the train was such a big deal.

Memory repositories are every five days, so day 1, day 6, day 11, day 16, and on and on. You don't get to choose, you can only go back to the most recent one. Day 1 resets work exactly like memory repository loads: you'll keep all unlocked observations, EGO gear, completed missions, and research, but your employees will return to the state they were at the time of the repository save. So on day 1 you'll be back to just your one starter hire.

In any case, I wouldn't go back before researching it. Ride the rails for a day and see how you feel then.

lets hang out fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Jun 28, 2020

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Ruina 6/27 update (Wedge Office)- Phillip pulling 5 dice and 30-40 damage out with just an incomplete EGO really sells how strong they're supposed to be. :tviv: What a cool fight though, and this is just like halfway through? What's he coming back with next time, 10 dice?

lets hang out fucked around with this message at 07:14 on Jun 29, 2020

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

warhammer651 posted:

Well, started playing this and managed to get to day 16 Where I got white night, triggered his transformation out of curiosity, and now I'm stuck with White Night

Am I justified in resetting to day 1?

If you can survive working with it long enough to get its gear you should do that before you reset

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Sinner Sandwich posted:

It loving ruled. Related to Wedge Office (mechanics, not story) I'm struggling to figure out what the best use of Oscar's page and the cards you get from him are. Should I be focusing on trying to keep up my Light and keep cranking out 3-light pages, or do the usual affair of keeping a few Wait Up!'s handy? Maybe two Wait Up!'s, two of his zero-cost attack cards, some of the 2-cost draw pages, and the rest as 3 cost's? I have no idea how viable that would be.

I think if you try to bring Wait Ups along with his new 0 costs you're going to spend most of your time looking at hands full of nothing but 0 costs. You probably want to copy them and use higher cost light generating cards like Clean Up or his girls' 3 cost to keep yourself in business and just sneak out High-speed Stabs as one-sided attacks or to completely mulch anyone who's staggered.

Maybe something like this on Oscar's page? (barely tested, might suck!)

With three Clean Ups I was sitting on a lot of light without anything to spend it on. :shrug:

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

If you've got some good pale armor you can live with it. If not :shrug:

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

I'd say there are two. You could write down their numbers and avoid ever selecting them, or read their details on the wiki so you know how to avoid triggering them.

F-01-18 lets out a loud shriek when its counter reaches 0, like as a penalty for poorly managing it.
O-05-47 causes sudden screen effects when you click on it, and if you click on it several times in a row the game's director yells at you a little.

There aren't any unavoidable scares as part of the story.

e: added spoiler tags, sorry

lets hang out fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Jul 2, 2020

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Fat Samurai posted:

If this is both a point of no return and Bad Ending territory to me, I'm going to be annoyed, game: I've just hit day 46, and this is looking like home stretch. I have missed Hokma's Meltdown, even doing everything as soon as it was available.

Do I have to reset to day 1?

You're going to be annoyed. If you don't alternate expanding the two departments in the bottom layer you aren't able to do one of their suppressions which will prevent you from finishing the game. Since you're on day 46 your only choice is a restart.

It got me too :shobon:

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

The music for the floor added today is hilarious

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Danakir posted:

So about T-01-31 aka The Silent Orchestra...

Is there any reliable way to deal with Abnormalities that only behave themselves if you get an 'average' result like this one? They're insanely obnoxious to handle since even being careful to pick agents with only mediocre capabilities it's still easy to get lucky or unlucky and suddenly you've got a breach. Even knowing the gimmick, it just feels really hard to do anything about it. Which is especially annoying since it takes away all your energy if it gets to the fourth movement which I don't have enough DPS just yet to prevent that from happening.

Unfortunately there isn't any convenient trick, it really is just luck. The first time I got it I had to mem repo it away. The next time was much later, when I had enough good gear to just dogpile it as the second movement began. If you have to get rid of it, obviously try to get its gear before you do. Pretty sure that if you mem repo in the middle of a workday it saves exactly what you have at that moment, and it can't take its unique boxes away from you. ;)

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

It's also Library update day talk about a hell train lmao

Big improvements to the way effects show up during rolls

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Mentioned this in the LP thread, there are a bunch of little web apps that let you recreate your LC employees here. Kinda spoilers.

^ made with this one

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Ferrosol posted:

So anyone got any tips for getting the game to actually work?

Every time I start up the game I get the following.

Dr Google suggested a few other people having the same issue but no solution. I don't suppose anyone knows a way around this?

what's in the crash report?

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Ferrosol posted:

Lobotomy [version: Unity 2017.4.7f1 (de9eb5ca33c5)]

UnityPlayer.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module UnityPlayer.dll at 0033:c84bc75e.

Error occurred at 2020-07-10_180806.
D:\User\Steam\steamapps\common\LobotomyCorp\LobotomyCorp.exe, run by User
54% memory in use.
16309 MB physical memory [7458 MB free].
32693 MB paging file [18406 MB free].
134217728 MB user address space [134213151 MB free].
Read from location 0000000e caused an access violation.

and then what looks like a log of memory access.

I think that's something else on your computer not getting along with unity. Sounds like it could be caused by an antivirus program or something like Citrix, or by outdated video drivers or directx. You might also try running the game as an admin.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Holy poo poo there's new Love Town music :stare:

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

(day 49) Hokma's pause penalty is reduced from what it was during his suppression, starting at just one employee. As long as your people aren't getting decimated by something else you can probably get away with pausing once for the first phase and then again for the third phase. I used the clock on phase 2 too, just because it has so many more meltdowns than the other two. Here's the realest advice though: once you make it to the results screen, just take it. No matter how bad your losses are, just take the win.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

DropsySufferer posted:

I just barely made it to day 21 thinking the game would end and then.... oh boy there is a whole new level to complete.

This is not an easy game. I need a guide or some hints at this point.

give deets, what are you having trouble with?

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

whole bunch of newly translated distortion detective chapters got posted https://projectmoon.postype.com/series/491543/the-distortion-detective

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

New library battles cool cool, but how about those improvements to the battle ui :woop: Also glad to have an excuse to use Brawl again on the limited page from the new story fight

btw be sure to go back and listen to the Carnival with voices, they're surprisingly cute

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Chinely posted:

I'm not sure how to use brawl. Like, what's the purpose of a 3 light card that rips the dice from another card. What does it synergise well with?

Mostly just itself (4 pretty good dice + 1 light), Scratch That (because it bypasses the on use penalty), and to play 4 costs for the price of 3. The new Axe abnormality card boosts it a lot and it has some novel applications with Lies and Happy Memories but relying on a specific abno card to come up just got a lot dicier so :shrug:

It isn't actually so great anymore just because Brawl's own rolls aren't quite as amazing here in chapter 5, but it was really strong when you first got it. It could get super broken when they add more powerful high cost cards.

RoyalScion posted:

One thing I'm kind of confused about in LoR(although admittedly I haven't spent enough time reading the manual or trying things out) is if you use a three item card against the enemy's 2 (or less) item card, what happens?

Is it 1v1 then 2v2 then 3 goes for free unless evasion carried over from 1 or 2?

That's right

lets hang out fucked around with this message at 06:26 on Jul 19, 2020

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

(100% LC spoilers) whoops locked my robot daughter in a recursive nightmare for a million years and for some reason she's got a gigantic chip on her shoulder about it. well good luck everyone :angel:

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Maybe think of it this way, although it might not help: the 5 day memory repository only saves your employees' states. Specifically whether they're alive or dead, their stats, titles, and EGO gifts.

When you press the "Return to memory repository" button it saves all of your abnormality observations, EGO gear, completed missions, and research unlocked at that moment, and you carry all of that back to the repository day where your employees' saved state is waiting. Pretty sure you need to actually complete the day for any missions in progress to be considered cleared.

Returning to day 1 works the same way, except you'll be back to just a single randomly generated employee.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

PlasticAutomaton posted:

god the more I think about it the more I loving hate Plague Doctor.

So you lose 12 employees, let out a super-boss who is his own can of dick moves. Win or lose, you're now stuck with an absurdly high-maintenance ALEPH who fucks up your carefully designed facility and can only be safely (barely) worked by people in Judgment Bird's armor and EX level stats.

I am 100% going back for round 2 with this fucker :black101:

Any advice? Besides only use red/black weapons.

If you still have all your apostles, reload until WN is in one of the upper departments and then send all of them down as deep as you can before they transform so that you'll have some time to fight while they trudge all the way back. You'll still have to deal with the two in its room, I had the most success focusing just on WN while avoiding their instant kills. Ranged weps were just more awkward to manage so I only used melee. Be especially careful of the apostles with spears, their IKs come out so fast it isn't even safe to ambush them in elevators.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

3 more English chapters of Distortion Detective today

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Chinely posted:

ALSO, new patch might have been what caused it. They seem to have made it so, instead of the old way where the last higher speed dice card you try to clash on is the one that actually clashes, instead the highest speed roll is the one that gets clashed against. Old rules apply on speed dice of the same number. I could be wrong, though.

hmm I haven't noticed this and aren't able to reproduce it. Unless it's some quirk of that fight? Can't repeat it now.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

After squeaking my way through most recent fights on my first try, this is the despair I was waiting for. Glad I finally have a reason to use Tiph's floor because that MUSIC

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

The workshop is wildly high quality. The Love Town ones are amazing

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Library of Ruina, just got to the beginning of act 3.

You know for all of Angela's talk of freedom and getting revenge on A, all she's done is repeat every single one of his mistakes. She's putting on a stage-play of her own, forcing the Sephira to once again be a part of a murder game they did not sign up for, except this time, they have to do the murders with their own bare hands. And just like before she has absolutely no regard for human life and it all comes second to fulfilling her own desires. God, I hate her.

Yeah, she should instead be emulating one of the good role models in her life, such as

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Angela is growing as a person so I'm sure she'll replace the next cake she steals out of the library fridge

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

No Library update this week but you might be excited to learn Project Moon's actual cafe that somehow got memed into reality opened today. Don't worry it isn't staffed by the game developers.

https://twitter.com/21ewon/status/1289425705063682049

https://twitter.com/Hongsitima/status/1289430860052049921
(all fan works, just for display)

https://twitter.com/CoolKidsClubTL/status/1289524133168967681

lets hang out fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Aug 1, 2020

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

I guess they kind of own a cafe now? It's supposed to change themes every few months, like being themed after the upper layer of Lob Corb from September through November. They insist that it isn't paid for with Library of Ruina's crowdfunding money, and that it won't affect development.

If you uh, happen to be visiting in the area of Gyeonggi, you can make reservations here. They say they'll begin selling merch in addition to the food next month.

https://twitter.com/jozzzzz_k/status/1289419828411772928

lets hang out fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Aug 1, 2020

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Just smash alt-f4 before you lose :ssh:

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

didn't get a chance to play the update until right after they patched it to make them randomly select the target they're going to gang up on :supaburn:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

I have no clue how mass attacks work other than they seem to inexplicably eat my characters turns all the time. The way they're presented is so bad right now, like I can't even tell what's happening on those rolls.

e: lmao well I scraped through with a basically immortal Gluttony Yujin. Which is only fair since she totally cheated in the last stage and only stayed vulnerable for a single turn once the vines were gone.

lets hang out fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Aug 8, 2020