Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

I'm sure, at some point, a Red Wings fan laughed at the CBJ falling from 1st to 2nd in the 2012 Lottery.

My response to this is :smug:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

The first overall pick belongs to (insert team here).

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Edward Mass posted:

IT'S GOING TO BE EDMONTON

Not am empty quote.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzkyqCBwHwA

:laffo: this "Can you confirm this is the logo?" horseshit.

My order of "I'm OK with this team getting the pick" hierarchy:

Winnipeg
Minnesota
Edmonton
Toronto
Florida
Nashville
Rags
Pittsburgh

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Ok, Gary, activate that magnet to draw that Penguins ball up!

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Oh fuckin' hell.

Grats RAS.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

https://twitter.com/wyshynski/status/1292948508513837059
https://twitter.com/dankamal/status/1292948494827880453

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

The dude who was dropping the balls had a look of "gently caress" on his face when he dropped the Rangers ball in too early. :roflolmao:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Where's the NHL Network studio? New York? That would mean the drawing was done in New York AND the accounting firm meant to oversee it probably has ties to New York. :tinfoil: #AskQuestions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

WeaponX posted:

And quickly embarrassed themselves in 5 games so I don’t understand how that makes them such an undeserving powerhouse.

They went hard into a rebuild and got very luck but the “stop the Rangers” nonsense makes me laugh because they have spent most of the last 25 years being quite bad

14 playoff appearances in 25 seasons (including 8 out of 9 seasons and the 9th coming down to a head-to-head shootout loss), two division titles, several trips beyond the first round, and only one last place finish in-division?

edit- Maybe it's because I started watching in 2005-06 but my immediate perception over that span is, more often than not, they've been a solid team.