Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Hey all,

I prefer being open with everyone, and am always willing to answer questions and/or address comments/concerns. So, I'm opening this thread for you all to get whatever is on your chest out. Whether that be about my moderation or about the Sci-Fi Wi-Fi forum in general. I can try to answer general questions about the ongoing situation with Lowtax, but keep in mind that I may not know the answer quite yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Thank you for the kind words everyone.

Also, if you feel more comfortable talking in private, you can always PM me or e-mail me at rothofsa@gmail.com and I can post it here anonymously. Or keep it in private!

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

lol

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Cease to Hope posted:

SHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnrwrwrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

What did he mean by this?

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

die

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Enjoy free platinum as a reward

You bastard

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I'm really not all that clever with this kind of stuff so I'd love suggestions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Sounds good to me