Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Froghammer

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
I'm so scared I just want people to like me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Froghammer posted:

I like you!

You're doing GREAT!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

nut

you're doing the best job

BUG JUG

Yeah this looks good!

nut

i wonder if u will do as good of a job as this on your next post (you will!)

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
frog hammer and bug jug... I'm sensing a pattern here

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Stooge

hmm, let me check the ol' score sheet

points for:
it's a post :discourse:

style :discourse:

execution :discourse:

spaghetti :discourse:

charisma :discourse:

Solid 5/5 to me

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
It is a good post, OP

Sitting Here
as a fellow BYOB freshman I am peeking at your paper trying to copy your answers so I'd say yeah probably a good job

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Stooge posted:

points for:

Solid 5/5 to me

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

nut

Stooge posted:

points for:

Solid 5/5 to me

Manifisto

*peers closely at post*

*frowns*

*scribbles in notebook*

*double checks notes*

*smiles and looks up*

yes!

ty nesamdoom!

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

so far so good, frodgehammer

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Waals Vander

Live...
Laugh...
Post...
hello i have been posting here for 2 days and i have to say this thread is not great you can do better

google THIS

Froghammer posted:

google THIS

Froghammer posted:

Sorry I just had to empty quote this post twice, that's how good it is

Mummy Napkin
keep it up op you’re already killing it

City of Glompton

Froghammer posted:

cute name check

cute av check

:hai:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Goons Are Gifts

You know I never posted in byob either until I saw you bravely posting here, like a hero, with a stunningly beautiful result and this inspired me to my very first post in byob:

butts

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

Waals Vander posted:

hello i have been posting here for 2 days and i have to say this thread is not great you can do better

:frogout:

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Better than all of my posts combined!

Waals Vander

Live...
Laugh...
Post...

we meet again

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

Waals Vander posted:

we meet again

refresh my memory

cda

by Hand Knit
i would like to prolpose that this thread becomes aout soemthing that frog hammer likes or finds interesting, adn we could talk about it, like if we know about it we could say the thing we know, or if opionions, say the opinion we have, or if we dont know, we could ask questions or just lurk and learn. that is what would make me happy

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
you know when someone cuts you off in traffic or drives real crazy so then a bit later your pulling up beside them and you take a look at them thruogh your side window because it's like...what kind of jack rear end drives that way? ... you want to know what they look like somehow even though it doesnt really tell you anything (unless you see them loving around with their phone, thn you KNOW why they were driving luike a maniac), theres just this weird human brain thing where you assume theres some relationship between who they are and how theyre driving when really theres nothing. its just kind of an extension of the basic interest in Humans And What THey Are Like, the above analaogy is really bad because frog hammer is not posting like a jack rear end at all but still, i have to say, if someone came up to me at this moment and said "what do you think a person whos username is froghammer is into/ what gets their motor running?" i would have to say "buhhh...i don't know....frogs? hammers?" or alternatively i would just make a guess based on AveraGe Human Stuff like "food. television. coins." and who knows, maybe tis those things, or maybe it's something else. i have no idea. but i'm curious. i'm pullin up next to your post and trying to learn a litlle about what the person driving froghammer is like.

----------------

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

OP I took a look at your toenails and it looks like you're doing a good job

Froghammer

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

cda posted:

i would like to prolpose that this thread becomes aout soemthing that frog hammer likes or finds interesting, adn we could talk about it, like if we know about it we could say the thing we know, or if opionions, say the opinion we have, or if we dont know, we could ask questions or just lurk and learn. that is what would make me happy
Froghammer is a reference to season 2 of Slings and Arrows, which is a Canadian dramedy about Shakespeare that's basically the best thing ever and everyone should watch it

cda

by Hand Knit

Froghammer posted:

Froghammer is a reference to season 2 of Slings and Arrows, which is a Canadian dramedy about Shakespeare that's basically the best thing ever and everyone should watch it

That sounds very up my alley actually

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Froghammer posted:

a powerful origin story i can respect

vanisher

honestly more backstory to a username than mine (or most)

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

cda

by Hand Knit
someone the otehr day pmed me to ask if if i was a mental health care person beause cda stands for "comprehensive diagnostic assessment" and i had to tell them the truth which was that i just picked three letters that i thgouht didn't mean anything and had no connection to me in any way. got to have a better story.

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
people have often assumed that i am in fact of bovine ancestry and have to explain that because of their hooves a cow could not type or have access to the basic income to even purchase a computer or smartphone

nut

ya ya i know i know i'm a legume god you must b real fun at parties u know that

google THIS

I got mine from an arbitrary name change thread but since then I've noticed that I research, fact check, and troubleshoot work things on Google an awful lot so I'm not sure if my username subconsciously altered me or if it's the Baader-Meinhof effect (which I just Googled because I couldn't remember what it was called)

Areola Grande

google THIS posted:

I got mine from an arbitrary name change thread but since then I've noticed that I research, fact check, and troubleshoot work things on Google an awful lot so I'm not sure if my username subconsciously altered me or if it's the Baader-Meinhof effect (which I just Googled because I couldn't remember what it was called)

i think we're due for another name change thread

Manifisto

cda posted:

someone the otehr day pmed me to ask if if i was a mental health care person beause cda stands for "comprehensive diagnostic assessment" and i had to tell them the truth which was that i just picked three letters that i thgouht didn't mean anything and had no connection to me in any way. got to have a better story.

Camouflaged Dogcrashtruther Alt

ty nesamdoom!

Areola Grande

cameron diaz admirer

Heather Papps

hello friend

froghammer is lillehammers sister city

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I am not actually the first American to orbit the earth. Im sorry if I misled anybody