Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

We added some IKs. Here's all the mods and IKs and what they do.

Mods-Genesplicer, Jose, Aardvark!, Aegis Bear

IKs-
GRINDCORE MEGGIDO-come to him for all your Photoshop/MSPAINT/Cursed Images thread sticking needs
teen witch-mostly in r/relationships thread
TheBloop - DeviantArt thread / general IK
Literally A Person - General IK
Bonzo - General IK
A Fancy Hat - Trumplols thread

My hope is that having a a larger mod staff for GBS will lead to better and less intrusive moderation. Mods and IKs who actively post in and follow the widely different kinds of threads in GBS should cut down on mistakes and instances of a mod not fully understanding the situation of a thread they don't follow closely. I will update this if any of the IK's have a thread they want to IK specifically.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Apr 20, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Going to use this post I made by mistake before to announce TheAardvark is now a GBS mod! RIP

HugeGrossBurrito fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Sep 6, 2020

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

The hard C-word is now getting a week outside of the Australia and U.K. threads in GBS, second time a month, the third time, well good luck you may not be posting here ever again.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Going to chill on the word filter probe stuff, you guys have been good about poo poo mostly so lets keep it that way.