Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
Everyone
Sep 6, 2019

Dragonatrix posted:

Just finished The Crossing and... holy poo poo, that ending.

And if you'd been watching it in regular network TV back in 2013, you'd have had to wait a whole week for The Devil's Share, which begins like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD8qvpMw8Vw

God. drat. I love that opening. No dialogue. No dialogue needed.

Even if you've never watched a single episode of PoI, you know exactly what's going on even if you can't put names to faces yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dragonatrix
Aug 16, 2009

You have offended STRINGIE! You must be punished!

And that's season 3 wrapped up now. Season 1 was definitely rough, 2 was a solid procedural season with an intriguing through-line and solid new characters and then 3 started pretty strong, then hit Endgame and it was like non-stop like at least once every episode from there.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

Oven Wrangler

People seem to be watching at their own pace anyway so I say we're just gonna continue into next month and see how far people are by then.

Dragonatrix
Aug 16, 2009

You have offended STRINGIE! You must be punished!

After how amazingly good season 3 was, I wasn't really all that impressed with season 4 or most of season 5 so far in comparison. They were good and all, but season 3's entire second half seemed like it was gonna be the high point.

Or so I thought until I hit The Day The World Went Away.

«2 »