Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

TV Zombie posted:

I feel like they went through every question that could have arisen from having the machine in place in terms of what happens if the number is the perpetrator(which they have to determine though it seems like the numbers have been victims mainly), what if there are multiple numbers, etc. I wonder if it was specified as to whether the numbers are just NY-based because what happens if the number is out of state or out of country?

I was wondering if the thought of Finch and Reese's involvement with the numbers is them playing god/playing with fate, is ever addressed in the show.

I'm really curious as to what themes or ideas season 2 touches on. Can't wait to start.

Boy howdy is the show going to have some answers for you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
It's adorable you think John is the hard one.

e: In addition to the many other topics it delves into, I love how it examines how 9/11 really hosed up a lot of otherwise well meaning and decent people. So many folks wanted to do more, and make a difference, and then found themselves taking actions or defending people they never would have before it.

Mulva fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Jul 12, 2020

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
I mean, not far from it.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
They let Caviezel have more fun with it, and he does loosen up a bit more....he is always sort of that guy though.