Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

its true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Lucky bastard.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

My god you actually did it.

You loving made the thread.

Now my life is ruined. THANKS!!!

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Oh hey what's this I found

Only registered members can see post attachments!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

that's like saying you never played Mario wtf how do you sleep

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Bronze Fonz posted:

Oh hey what's this I found

looks like a poorly edited jpeg to me

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

I will delete my account in shame.

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017
If you've never beat Halo CE on legendary well congratulations. You have more life ahead of you than I've wasted on that difficulty.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

Bronze Fonz, who has not played Halo posted:

oh poo poo actually I did play Halo once, it was at a friends house and I hated every second of those few minutes because I was playing a lovely fps on a lovely console on a goddamn GAMEPAD. an fps on a gamepad imagine!!

Grundma
Mar 26, 2007

DOG controls your destiny. Seek out three items of his favor and then seek his shrine.
Halo 1 has aged really badly and has miserable level design

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

I will never confide in you again.

Alan and Grundma are good persons. Sunswipe too.

You not so much.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

that's like saying you never played Mario wtf how do you sleep

Unreal tournament was better and you could carry like 20 weapons at once

Oh thanks halo for limiting the number of weapons i can carry in combat, that’s what we’re all looking for in games, limits

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

one time at my friends brothers party I beat a dude so bad at halo he pepper sprayed his sleeping fiancée as a prank. pwnt

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I prefer the Alundra games. Much better game series than Halo.

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017

Bronze Fonz posted:

I will never confide in you again.

Alan and Grundma are good persons. Sunswipe too.

You not so much.

You're an overly reactionary person and I think you would benefit by toning it down a bit.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Alan is a gently caress.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Alan 00X posted:

You're an overly reactionary person and I think you would benefit by toning it down a bit.

are you a cop bro

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017
no. I don't have a job. I'm a NEET. I'm just annoyed by people getting all up in arms about poo poo they don't know poo poo about. Like calm down will you geez.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Bronze Fonz posted:

Alan is a gently caress.

I mean hes not wrong, sorry bro but with the new SA we gotta keep it real

Like this poo poo with the fonnz and Halo

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Halo is ok I guess, so is ut. Quake is pretty good. Hmmm, I might have a problem

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

I take it all back, video games were a mistake and Alan is ok i guess but I'm watching you mister

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

I take it all back, video games were a mistake and Alan is ok i guess but I'm watching you mister

you really gotta keep him on a short leash. his goatee is to die for though so idk it's a give and take

RadCatHoarder
May 22, 2020

by Athanatos
The coop was what made the Halo games so good and fun imo

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
My uncle works for Halo, so I get to play all the games early. I finished Halo part 10 yesterday. Mister Beef is the best!

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

I am extremely reactionary and also drunk, but gently caress playing an FPS on a gamepad.

You can ban me Burt I don't care FPS on a gamepad is like why are you even trying&

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

if you've never played halo... i mean lol

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Bronze have you ever watched Modern Family?9

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Genesplicer posted:

My uncle works for Halo, so I get to play all the games early. I finished Halo part 10 yesterday. Mister Beef is the best!

ya well my DAD works for MASTER CHIEF and he said tht halo part 11 is in teh alpha stage and IM GONNA PALY IT NEXT WEEK

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Glad this discussion is over! Gas thread, right? Right?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Man it must have sucked if you were a kid with an uncle at Nintendo for real.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Hell Yeah posted:

if you've never played halo... i mean lol

I never stoop to such plebeian activities as *gasp* HALO, of course I cross stitch while listening to Wait Wait Dont Tell me or some other raunchy tomfoolery!

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

and people said the fonz was cool smdh

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017
No. Videogames are a personal kind of art and the only reason worth living on this barren earth.

Grundma
Mar 26, 2007

DOG controls your destiny. Seek out three items of his favor and then seek his shrine.
In case anyone didn't know it's canon that master chiefs suit jerks him off if he gets a little too horny while at war

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

never played an mmo. whatre they like?

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Grundma posted:

In case anyone didn't know it's canon that master chiefs suit jerks him off if he gets a little too horny while at war

What a time to be alive

Gonna flood the flood with jizz

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i diagnosed myself with autism when I found myself jumping around outside all the single player maps in halo 2 for hours. some mad man got ontop of the mac cannon. that's true

I peaked at 15 when my clan was featured on some big halo fan site. we used a bunch of vehicles to build forts on headlong for maybe the first time? we also had a sick rear end video set to Mars volta. drat being 15 owned

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Grundma posted:

That would save a lot of time and effort

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017

MakaVillian posted:

That would save a lot of time and effort

good thing american football already has a procedure for men sexing other men but it's not considered gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The official J-Lo videogame: J-Lo's Halo