Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
kidney stone!

https://i.imgur.com/TtkXaCrh.jpg

flukes in a cow's rumen!

pinworms living in a human butt:

the oral miyasis photo so gross even I can't bear to look it up!

*imagine the oral miyasis photo here*

Pick fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Jun 29, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

harlequin_baby.jpg

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
this is a thread you dont click twice

why pick why

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

pick no

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

why dont they just do a surgery where they cut open the kidney and vacuum that poo poo right out

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
ovarian tumor

ovarian tumor

tumor/armrest

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
spiderhand, spiderhand

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Pick posted:

spiderhand, spiderhand

holy poo poo imagine what u could do with four opposable thumbs

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

i dont like this.

voting 1

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

i did design work on a medical textbook one time and it was full of forensic stuff like mortal wounds and ligature marks and it pretty much cured me of my edge teen fascination with gross dead poo poo so a big no thanks to this thread

Obeah
Apr 12, 2013

GO OVER GO OVER GOOVER GOOVER IT'S ALL GOOVY, BABY!
lol just lol if you don't find the kidney stone pic oddly soothing

420 20
Apr 21, 2020
I was expecting another selfie from the OP

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
oh my god i clicked it again
so did he though

420 20
Apr 21, 2020
OP a freak post rhe pics

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
Imagine what any of this tastes like

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Aww that kidney is teething

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Could you even restore that kidney? Like scrape it off and reinsert it?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

By popular demand posted:

Could you even restore that kidney? Like scrape it off and reinsert it?

little onion, some lime, some avocado if you want

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Pick posted:

spiderhand, spiderhand

Honestly, I'm jealous

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Good thread topic. GBS was where I found out about Harlequin Fetuses in the 2000s.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

A snake bit the head of this dude's dick:

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

wow cool I forgot this was called something AWFUL dot come, I thought it was something NICE AND NOT YUCKY dot com.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

mind the walrus posted:

A snake bit the head of this dude's dick:

lmao looks like a TOS alien

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Pick posted:

lmao looks like a TOS alien

-----------------

:nws: as gently caress if you somehow made it this far yet are still an absolute dumbass. Spoiler tagging anyway. :nws:

Arm amputated after electrical accident:
https://i.imgur.com/HqyjpHY.png
(I'm most curious about how it was actually removed and cleaned up, note the full neck of the humerus there)

Famous photo of one kid who got a smallpox vaccination and one who didn't:
https://i.imgur.com/KEol5H5.png

A kid who had his.... everything amputated:
https://i.imgur.com/xDpXQNQ.png

E-- yeah that's fair.

mind the walrus fucked around with this message at 23:35 on Jun 28, 2020

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Would you mind just having image links for those like in the OP? they're 100% on topic but they're pretty extreme and it gives people one more chance to reconsider.

e: oh poo poo, I did inline those in the op! that said, an image link might be better for those, even by my standards those should have another "are you sure?" Nothing you did wrong. Thanks!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
haha thanks, that's on me, I forgot I just put 'em in the OP for mine :v:

The electrocuted arm is something else--I'd wondered about electricity damage but you don't see photos of it often. BLARG.

e: lightning strike scar:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
this moose also survived a lightning strike

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Unlike everything else in this thread, this extremely owns

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Pick posted:

this moose also survived a lightning strike

this is cool as hell, moose are badass

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Pick posted:

haha thanks, that's on me, I forgot I just put 'em in the OP for mine :v:

The electrocuted arm is something else--I'd wondered about electricity damage but you don't see photos of it often. BLARG.

e: lightning strike scar:

Lichtenberg Figures! Honestly if it were possible to control I bet they would make some truly badass scars, and that's my meathead thought for the day.

Electrocution burns are loving wild though, and look insanely painful. Definitely do not want. The interesting part is how high voltage burns seem to just destroy the affected tissue immediately. Puts me in mind of HG Wells' Martian Tripods turning people into dust. That must have been based in some real poo poo seen in Industrial accidents of the period-- "oh if this is what a little electricity does then a concentrated beam must just vaporize them."

Electrical burns on hands and feet:
https://i.imgur.com/gV2aovn.png

Peeling of skin on a hand that suffered electrical burn:
https://imgur.com/X3QWhe8

Another arm that clearly grabbed/touched a live wire. Interestingly it looks like there's wet skin grafts over by the elbow. I wouldn't bet on that hand being salvageable, but it's clear they're waiting to see how "deep" the damage went as the arm heals:
https://i.imgur.com/oTInLOd.png

And apparently if you get enough voltage through your eyes, this can happen (not gory, genuinely cool... unless you just hate seeing human bodies shaped in ways they should not be shaped in which case why did you read this far down?):
https://i.imgur.com/oY67juw.png

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
If you want to try to figure out how a head is put together and puzzle it out for a while, search the image set for this event:

quote:

Petty Officer 2nd Class Robert Lemar Robinson died Saturday on the flight deck of the aircraft carrier Dwight D. Eisenhower after being struck by a plane during flight operations.

Navy officials released Robinson's name Monday but offered no details of the incident, which is under investigation.

Lt. Courtney Hillson, a spokeswoman for the Navy's 2nd Fleet, said Robinson was struck at 8:16 p.m. and was pronounced dead 16 minutes later. Robinson was 31. He is survived by his mother and three children, Hillson said.

A native of Detroit, Robinson joined the Navy in 1998 and was assigned to the Eisenhower in January. As an aviation boatswain's mate in the carrier's air department, he was responsible for handling and moving aircraft on the flight deck

He got hit by the wingtip missile launcher and the impaled head is sort of... arranged? around it?

^ the pointy wing tip bits

:nms: obviously, as per description:

quote:

It looks like the piece of metal entered from the back of his head and exited out of his mouth. The force pushed the part of his skull holding his upper teeth and roof of his mouth (maxilla) out and forward. You see the roof of his mouth and inside of his upper teeth because the entire maxilla is dangling from a piece of flesh and has flipped over. His bottom teeth and chin are seen stretched around the metal. His face is not visible and was destroyed.

quote:

this happened on the USS Dwight D Eisenhower I'm stationed on there now and we still talk about it to this day, even though it happened back in 09. the truly amazing part is the plane flew the couple hundred miles back to Virgina(we were not on deployment this happened in US water) and landed and the head stayed there. also there is a camera that watches everything go on on the flightdeck and a good majority of the boat saw it happen live on CC tv

Pick fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Jun 29, 2020

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

gently caress you were not kidding. I looked up those photos. It really helps to know that he was struck from behind which is why elements like the maxilla were free-floating. That is some gnarly Mortal Kombat-style decapitation.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
this mouse fell into a barrel of degreaser which by the time it was found had turned almost everything but its bones into a transparent gelatin

[click for big]

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

mind the walrus posted:

gently caress you were not kidding. I looked up those photos. It really helps to know that he was struck from behind which is why elements like the maxilla were free-floating. That is some gnarly Mortal Kombat-style decapitation.

It's the only gore photo where I've had to open it in MS paint to try to draw lines to figure out where the bits are from. I had to start with the teeth.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Skin disease photos are a real good way to kill unwanted boners.

Like when you’re at work and you all horny but you can’t gently caress for another 6 hours.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Pick posted:

the oral miyasis photo so gross even I can't bear to look it up!

*imagine the oral miyasis photo here*

Is that the one with the closeup of the guy’s tooth with all the maggots living in his gums?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

I. M. Gei posted:

Is that the one with the closeup of the guy’s tooth with all the maggots living in it?

ehhh this one is maggots between the lip and the jaw. There's a number of them. LARGE maggots. bots, maybe. I actually have a hard time with that photo. There's a similar video that makes you want to rip your own mouth off.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

The maggots in the mouth don't bug me, but the one where the otoscope camera goes up the nostril and there's live maggots in the sinuses? That one gets me.

This one

https://youtu.be/GnRw7depGg

I've actually seen a few necrotic limbs with maggots in them from people off the street and while the smell is unholy the maggots themselves aren't that bad to see. I.M. Gei has it right that skin disorders are the ones that really foul you up, both in picture and in-person.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Can we maybe link the kidney photo in the OP now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

I. M. Gei posted:

Can we maybe link the kidney photo in the OP now?

kidney is now a link