Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Art lives and I have seen it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

It is a thing of beauty.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Amazing!

Although I would've made it a bit longer and included the part where Marcellus is firing at Butch and hits the lady instead, and make that Burt Sexual.

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

hahaha

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Is there a free gimp like version of premiere? Editing gifs on gimp loving sucks.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

Davinci Resolve is the free Premiere thing and even has After Effects-like Fusion but I don't think that part is free. Haven't used it for gifs personally.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Is there a free gimp like version of premiere? Editing gifs on gimp loving sucks.

everything is free on the internet

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Tried Krita?

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

Bronze Fonz posted:

Eventually someone will come up with a one-stop solution that makes it really easy, and really quick.

I'm not sure that's a good thing though.

Well this just showed up... Disney to the rescue with an automated solution:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yji0t6KS7Qo

https://techcrunch.com/2020/06/29/disney-research-neural-face-swapping-technique-can-provide-photorealistic-high-resolution-video/

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.
All I can think of right now is the South Park episode "T.M.I." and their list of demands, but changing it so it starts with "the resignation of Burt Sexual" and ending it with "gently caress Lowtax!"

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

One day this will be a plugin you just apply in AfterEffects and choose "Source" and "Target", let it process for a bit and boom, Trump's face on everyone in swap.avi

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Bronze Fonz posted:

One day this will be a plugin you just apply in AfterEffects and choose "Source" and "Target", let it process for a bit and boom, Trump's face on everyone in swap.avi

i think that some scifi novel had this

from the culture series perhaps

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

mobby_6kl posted:

Davinci Resolve is the free Premiere thing and even has After Effects-like Fusion but I don't think that part is free. Haven't used it for gifs personally.

Da Vinci Resolve is what I used. It's a very good program worth learning to utilize.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Yeah Davinci is a AAA/Hollywood-level color grading software that in recent years added a fully featured editing toolset along with audio, VFX and lots of other features. And it's free.
If you're gonna learn a program to videofuckle for the first time, it's a pretty good choice to invest in it and the learning curve seems pretty reasonable compared to other options.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Sold, installing it now.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Sold, installing it now.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
when the hell did davinci go free? i contemplated buying it in college for like $450(?) at one point

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

For quite a few years now. They make their money by selling licenses to studios and very expensive control panels.

If you ever want dedicated panels and knobs to play with colors, there's very good and cheap alternatives out there now. (you don't need this)

MasterBuilder
Sep 30, 2008
Oven Wrangler

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLcqpXy6Ims

Kilgore Trout
Oct 4, 2000

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
"what'd i do? ... beat them all, of course."

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

Your video reminded me of funny poo poo that made me laugh when I first joined this site. I've made an inferior contribution as tribute to this event.

https://vimeo.com/434226646

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Sold, installing it now.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Sound on.

https://i.imgur.com/wBYQGYg.mp4

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
we need this right now.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
https://i.imgur.com/Np2Wr2s.mp4

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

By Everdread's balls

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

I have no skill at all in doing this, but this is my favourite thread on SA at the mo. You magnificent bastards.

Indeed. Reading more GBS is part of my SA bucket list and I'm glad I tried this thread.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Hefty Leftist posted:

[work of art]

Wait... the Patreon got up to 15 - fifteen - (15) thousand a month?

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Bronze Fonz posted:

Wait... the Patreon got up to 15 - fifteen - (15) thousand a month?

That included a one-shot $2400(?) during Save-the-Spine drive that was canceled after the first month. I think month to month settled in more around 11-12ish. I know that's about where it was when I canceled when the Lady Ambien stuff came out.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I've never been closer to doing a spit take than my cookie hand.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Radiapathy
Dec 3, 2011

Snooping as usual, I see.
that quantum leap one took me totally by surprise, wow.

really glad i found this thread. i was afraid i would go to my grave not knowing what the hell happened here:

Karia
Mar 27, 2013

Self-portrait, Snake on a Plane
Oil painting, c. 1482-1484
Leonardo DaVinci (1452-1591)

We all post down here.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

queserasera posted:

Indeed. Reading more GBS is part of my SA bucket list and I'm glad I tried this thread.

Please, enjoy the giant pig balls thread - it is not what you think!

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

lmao that expression is so good.

Wait did lowtax abuse amy schumer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Ghastly Ass
Jul 24, 2007

somebody do the OG :frogdowns: pic but with taxman’s face on the model and/or frog