Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Taintrunner posted:

It's a Jet! It's a Mecha! It's a Valkyire! The VF-1S Valkyrie from Robotech/Macross is a brilliant design of trying to bridge the gap between Ace Combat and Gundam. I grew up learning about the series from the Gamecube game Robotech Battlecry, and every attempt since to dive back in has been met with me growing sick of pop music, but it's still a fantastic mecha design.

gently caress you're VF-1S, give me a VAF-6 Alpha fighter, WITH VFB-9 Beta fighter booster.

Why?

Because big booty is in right now, and this mother had the biggest booty:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

GD_American posted:

More recent than the others ITT but no less valid

Aren't those just your run-of-the-mill dinosaur* robots, though?

I assumed "mech" implies someone is inside piloting it.

*Although really only like 2 or 3 are dinosaur robots, the rest are just other animal bots.