Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Victory Gundam is a weird show but I really love the zanscare designs

i hope some of the later UC series will eventually get the kind of attention the early timeline has been getting lately, i'd love to see these designs updated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

^^^ I had totally forgotten about infinity, i dont play tabletop games but years ago i randomly stumbled across an infinity catalogue and the character designs in general are cool as hell in that series, lots of awesome power armor. iirc some of the factions are religion based and one is like a progressive muslim technocracy which i thought was cool also

Queadlunn posted:

Engage Octaver SR-1, from Mamoru Nagano's The Five Star Stories

did this guy do L-GAIM? looks a lot like some of the mechs from that

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

I've never really watched Gordian but i desperately want this $300 gordian figure(s)