Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Three pages in and still no Gundam Barbatos? Time to fix that I guess.

And here it is pulling the mecha equivalent of soloing a raid boss:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad33pDzJcfQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Tulip posted:

The extent to which G-Gundam's mechs are better than the rest of Gundam is just...so vast and self-evident. The American gundam has revolver chambers for shoulders. It's incredible.

You forgot to mention that its armor resembles football gear, and when jettisoned it becomes a bare-chested boxer and uses the shoulderpads as gloves.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

wdarkk posted:

A bunch of animators copying that for robots that don't have wheels on their feet is annoying but I can't blame VOTOMs for it.

I liked Code Geass' implementation, before flight became the new normal the Knightmares had what were essentially giant robot heelies that stowed against the lower legs when not in use.