Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Hell Yeah posted:

there's a new murderer out there he is known only as the Small Dicked Killer

Hiding in plain sight, eh? :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
It’s ok, I’m a penologist

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

That really sucks. Dang. Was David Fincher unable to reach a new deal with Netflix or did he lose his passion for the project? Season 2 was loving excellent.

He started work on a film after season 2 wrapped. He refuses to work on more than one project at a time AND refused to let the show go into the hands of anyone else. So he effectively cancelled it himself.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Have there been any official studies on serial killers and penis size? It seems like it would be a thing. Like hundreds of years of studying forensics and psychology and all along it was mostly they just had li’l peepees.
there are actual stats on serial killer penis size. ted bundy was packin if i recall

and if i recall its the erect size measured. so in the morgue ya know... standard procedure. put a little extra pressure in the veins and see how big the wang gets. gotta pump it. pump it up. make it big now
https://i.imgur.com/JedmiQh.mp4