Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
This is apparently one of his hand drawn maps of a neighborhood he was targeting.

it always creeps me out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Did Patton Oswalt's wife contribute anything to the investigation, or was she mostly a true crime writer who gave him a better name?

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Salty Josh posted:

I still think Patty did it.

Never liked the thumb shaped rear end in a top hat.

Another goon had a story fro ma friend who used to work with Patton off and on and it was claimed that he was always throwing tantrums for minor stuff. Like sweeping en entire craft services table to the floor because filming was starting a little late.

Granted, it's like fourth hand info but I think other have said similar things about him