Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i mean guns have been extremely byob for quite some time now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
just because it seems like everyone is playing "hot knife" now doesn't mean we aren't still playing "deer hunter" anymore

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
bringing my byob stickers to distribute at my local nra meeting

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

prepuce repurposed posted:

*jeep kicks up dust as it skids to a halt outside the shooting range*

Door man: back again i see. you here for more murder practice or????

Jeep dude: not exactly

*jeep dude brandishes his 38 special and aims it point blank at the door man's face*

Door man: :stonk:

Jeep dude: stick out your tongue. i heard u like pez

lol

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
montage of me teaching my 6 year old niece how to properly hold and shoot a gun while rznv plays in the background

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
out: giving kids candy for Halloween that will contribute to cavities, high blood pressure and obesity

in: giving kids small firearms for Halloween that promote 2nd amendment ideals and make them feel more safe when walking home from school late at night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
2021 yobcon will need to address concerns of social distancing so new events will include "gun tag"