Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Zesty posted:

I will chain probe all the hilarious loss references for the duration of my month.

I am sorry you lost your sense of humor in a horrible transporter accident, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Musluk
May 23, 2011

double post or whatever, but here's my mspaint comic

Musluk
May 23, 2011

outrageous, unfair, etc

Congrats!

I'd like to be the first one to be probed by our new IK.

Musluk
May 23, 2011

FunkyAl posted:

Okay but you gotta earn it, insult me or something I care about or something. Call the star wars prequels bad

You didn't even probe me first, I demand a recount too!

If I was an IK I'd probe me first.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Musluk
May 23, 2011

This is Jimmy.
Captain Jean-Luc Picard of the USS enterprise.
Riiiiiiiiiiight ooon.

then they sexed

I'll actually write something

Musluk
May 23, 2011

I'mma just drop this here for everyone's perusal.

Also I'll use at least 5 words from that list.

Musluk
May 23, 2011

FunkyAl posted:

incidentally my time as IK is drawing to a close, so if anyone has any requests for incomprehensible rules, now is the time

Probate everyone with an avatar avatar for six hours with the mspaints from the avatarnish thread.

Also I'm finalizing mine now, expect a double post.

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Theme Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysrg7joWrxk

My ears perked almost before I heard it. "Tychus God drat Findlay!" Oooh how I wish I had a cigar. I ain't no angel, but there are some things you can't take back. Like giving up cigars on a dumb promise.

"That smells nasty. What is that armor made out of, poo poo?"
"Well if it ain't Marcus Fenix himself! Still prattlin' 'bout what people wear."

I sauntered in to the bar like I owned the place. drat kids started smirking behind their poison. Ehh, to hell with it, I was in a good mood. I walked up to the jukebox and punched in some music Mama would like. Time to needle Marcus again.

"Y'know I'll never get over how cute your guns are. Does it still not come in blue? Or bigger?"
"No, and no. Even if it did, you'd just cut your own drat head off with the blades."

I sat down in the musty bar, with Marcus takin' a seat next to me. He looked worried.

"I could smell you from a mile away. Still no luck?"
"Nah." I knocked on my breastplate. "That bastard Mengsk paid good money for this poo poo. I'm just glad it ain't killin' me no more."

Funny how things happen. One minute I'm lootin' some trains with this kid, the next minute I'm gettin' lectured by the biggest asspull ever shat out this side of the sector. Add a sprinkle of bullshit, some good ol' fashioned backstabbing and some pro-toss fuckery and wham, poo poo's spittin' me out like one of them nydus worms on this god forsaken planet.

Almost shat my bricks in my armor the first I hear it the planet's name, Sera. Confused it with Sarah. Funny how old names can still make you jump. poo poo was weirder than some ghost ops bullshit. Humans not comin' from earth, zerg but not zerg. Killin's in my blood, and Marcus and his boys were in trouble. We finally rolled over them grubs though, and now some of us are fidgetin'.

Marcus slidin' me a glass woke me up from reminiscin'.

"You look like you're gonna need this."
"Hell, it's about drat time."

Out of one bloody fight, into another. Opened up my drat eyes, though. I don't owe none to nothin', but still, seein' another one of them eggheads messin' with some boys pissed me enough to get out of my funk. I was finally free from some egghead's schemes, years sittin' on my freezin' rear end, galaxy spannin' bullshit and somethin' clicked. Maybe it's my regrets with Jimmy.

I downed my drink.

"That's what daddy likes."

Marcus rolled his eyes at that as usual.

I've been a bad, bad man. But Mama always said devil gets his due. I guess I got mine, an' his name is Marcus Fenix.

Musluk
May 23, 2011

:confuoot:

My reign shall be... something, I guess!

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Still waiting for the button hand-off ceremony. I also have a surprise for all the other entries, but I'mma run that by Roth real quick...

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Welp, I guess I should do the needful.

Musluk
May 23, 2011

As my reign is coming to a close and as it's my birthday today, I have to ask, ye denizens of Sci Fi WiFi, any last probations you want to see?

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Roth posted:

It's CainFortea

Congrats!

Now hit me when you finally get your button. HIT ME!