Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ponken
Jun 22, 2007
Copy

Portrait: E3
HP: 5/5
Memory: Imitating (using)
Satiation: 0 -> 1

Being very unoriginal Copy looked around after the cobbold that looked like it knew what it was doing the most and notice Carrick quite audaciosly giving commands so he quickly stood up near the other cobbold and started to imitate him.

Imitating Carrick: 1d100 75

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ponken
Jun 22, 2007

Name: Copy
HP 5/5
Body Type: Male
Memory; Imitation
Satiation: 1-> 3 Downtime + Strategy

I didnt really see anyone deserving of imitation, except Magdalene of course, but for that I would need som blood to pour into my eyes and these enemies didnt even bleed. I may need to look around for material and who knows I might even find someone else worthy of my imitation skills.

Downtime: Scouting (for blood or person worthy of imitation): 1d100 47+1 = 48

Berries! Berries can look like blood right?

As Copy comes back into the warren he hopes that his fellow Cobbolds will be focused more on his contribution towards the food supply than the fact that his cheeks are full of mashed berries that under no circumstances look like blood.

Hearing all the different plans that cobbolds around him are working on there is one that speaks to him and his current situation.

A workshop! A workshop could certainly help me out with our make-up shortage

Strategy: Help Expand Warren Workshop: 1d100+1 99