Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

Basher

HP: 5/5
Memory: Breaking Things (In Use)
Satiation: 0 -> 1

I was clumsy. Accident prone. Too big, too strong, not careful enough. Everything around me eventually broke. Then one red night, the shutters broke.

Then I broke.

Now things break because I hit them with my head!

Charge! 1d100+10 = 43

jng2058 fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Jul 1, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

Basher

Memory: Breaking Things (Not In Use)
Satiation: 1 -> 2 -> 1

It was so easy! Run at things, hit with head! When the Bad People started running away, I ran after them and kept hitting them with my head!

Chase Them Down 1d100 = 74

Eventually all the Bad People ran away and I got tired of running. So I come back and found cobbolds clearing the Ritual Room. Basher good at carrying rocks. Basher help!

Clear Ritual Room of Rocks 1d100 = 58

e: Invest 1 Satiation in Ritual Room

jng2058 fucked around with this message at 14:11 on Jul 4, 2020

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

Basher

Satiation: 1 -> 2
+1 to use Ritual Room

Squinting against the terrible light of the human witch, Basher shrieked out his rage, "Humans attack Cobbold! Humans kill Cobbolds! Witch not want to die, witch should leave humans! HUMANS WILL DIE!!!" Then the light was too much, and Basher fled with his clanmates.

Back at the den, Basher's calm was slowly restored. He looked at the weapons that had been scavenged and went for the one that looked the sturdiest and grabbed one.

Grab Hoe 1d100 = 97

The big Cobbold listened to the various plans, then add his opinion, for whatever that was worth. "Basher think we should hire Orcs Orcs are big and strong, and Cobbolds need big and strong now!"

A

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

Basher

Satiation: 2 -> 3

Basher followed the cobbods who were off to negotiate with the orcs. He carried stuff that the others needed to impress them. Maybe they'd be impressed with how much Basher could carry!

Carry Stuff to Impress Orcs 1d100+1 = 46

Hey, I think there should still be two Pitchforks left. There were three originally and only one got claimed!

Never mind.

jng2058 fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Jul 9, 2020

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

Basher

Satiation: 3 -> 4

Basher figured there was still time to do stuff at Holm. A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

Basher

Memory: Breaking Things (In Use)
Satiation: 4 -> 5

Basher decided to help break rocks and help dig to build a healy-place. So he hit the wall with his head, and used his new war-axe thingy (the hoe) to bring down the broken rocks.

Breaking rocks....badly. (Build Hospital) 1d100+11 = 18