Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Hyde, A6, Boy.

HP: 5/5.
Memory: Organization (Hyde was a knight captain reknowned for his knowledge of military structure, tactics, and architecture, helping build bases and expand areas where needed. He's lost some of that, but he still knows how to bark orders and how to get the most out of people.)

"Let's move, move, move! We need a defensive parameter, STAT! Form a line, lock shoulder to shoulder! Let's go, people!"

Organize the troops!: 1d100+10 86

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Hyde

HP: 5/5
Satiation: 1

Hyde stayed behind while others scouted, making sure things moved properly.

The carefree days of before where the group (Hyde had a cool name idea, Knights of the Blood Moon) had done what they wished were gone. They would need to focus and be strategic.

Hyde tried to get routes and stations and the like down, but people were too busy moving and panicking. Sigh.

Still, he couldn't be discouraged. After all, he did agree with one thing:

quote:

"This wouldn't have happened if we had some nice hume-skin armour, we need a workshop!

Expand the Warren (Workshop): 1d100 34+1=35

"If People help me on this, I'll contribute 4 satiation of the 5 needed, we'll be done in no time.

"Yes. I'm with Tine on this. We need weapons and armor if we're going to stand a chance. I'll help with that."

Hyde rolled up his sleeves and started drafting a plan for the workshop. How big it would be, where everything would go, where the supports would be, etc.

Let's make this workshop!: 1d100+1 30

I'm putting forward 1 Satiation for this.

Once he was done, it was time to get the place in order. No, not the workshop. The whole place!

It had been fine as a home, but now, it would need to be a fort. It would need to be organized and clean, everything with a place.

So Hyde got busy sweeping, straightening, cleaning, scrubbing, and labeling to make their home more efficient and easy to navigate. That started with a poster!

Cleaning, tidying, and straightening up: 1d100+1 72

Junpei fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Jul 3, 2020

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Hyde

Satiation: 7 ->8
Bile: 0

"Together, we must stand! United! But the smart thing to do would be to let them come to us. We'll be well-rested and ready, while they'll be tired and running on fumes."

I vote for C.

Hyde reflected on something... a twinkling, small fragment of a memory in his mind.

quote:

"You need to be able to take advantage of anything. The environment... the enemy... even your allies. Everything is a tool to be used. Tools have places. And they need to be replaced if broken."

No. NO. He wouldn't be like that. Yes, he needed to be clever and shrewd to win. But he didn't have to treat people like disposable objects.

"And... while we're preparing... Everyone. Try and stay alive."

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Hyde

Memory: Organization
Satiation: 8 -> 9

"Vigilance! We must be vigilant! But careful about it! We will watch for outsiders, but still, we must take shifts, and rest while we can. We do not want to be caught off guard, but being aware but tired could be just as bad!"

quote:

"You need to watch your back. Anyone could be a traitor."

NO. All the Cobbolds were good here. There were no traitors.

And so, Hyde began to draft up a schedule for keeping watch that allowed people to sleep while others watched. Naturally, he'd be taking shifts of watching as well.

Taking watch, with the help of a schedule: 1d100+10+8 91

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Hyde

Satiation: 9 -> 10

Hyde, when he returned, heard about the new demon summoned. He dashed to the ritual room first, to speak with this ally.

"Ceres. My name is Hyde, and... allow me to explain our situation."

"We were housed by a witch named Magdalene. It is thanks to her magical knowledge that you were brought here. Do you know of her? Has she summoned your, or your colleagues or superiors?" Hyde paused as he waited for the answer, then began to speak again.

"As a pure, panther-type Cobbold, I would request a spell or ritual that would allow us to gain... the powers and strengths of our animals. A bull's strength. A wolf's cunning. A panther's stealth. A spider's poison. The gifts of the natural world that evade us. Please, lend us your power, so that we may make a powerful siege on our foes!"

I'm voting B, fyi.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Hyde

Satiation: 10 -> 11

The Hospital workshop was going well, but Hyde wanted to finish up the work on the Workshop he and others had started. He rolled up his sleeves and started working on putting it all together.

Building the Workshop: 1d100+10 14

It didn't go so well.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Hyde

Satiation: 11 -> 12

"We need to go out and fight the enemy! We're ready and healthy. We can do this!"

Voting for B.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

Boba Pearl posted:

By the way, anyone between now and the next vote, can spend 2 satiation to heal Vek. of 1 damage You can break it into two payments of 1 satiation split between two people if you want.

#39 get's a permanent +5 in the hospital. Carrick, Radican, and Yip get a permanent +1 to checks in the hospital

You also get a +5 always for healing checks thanks to Hyde's clean-up roll.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Hyde

Satiation: 12 -> 13

Hyde looked at the special operations, and decided to make use of his talents. They needed to hold the line!

"Tighten the defenses over on the west! You, there, fill that hole by the north!"

Shouting orders and overseeing the battle, he directed it's flow and tightened the defense!

Hold the Line! (using my skill, Organization): 1d100+10+12 122

It went very well!

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Hyde

Satiation: 13 -> 14

Hyde's little stunt had helped them seriously well, but now, he needed to move to the background.

They needed all the power they could get. It was time to enact the ritual, the blessing.

Dashing inside, he headed to the Ritual Room. Vek, Faust, and Yip were already there.

"Alright, let's make sure that these lines are perfectly straight. And the candles are in the right positions. Nothing can be even a single centimeter off."

Cobbold's Blessing Ritual: 1d100+13 43

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Hyde

Satiation: 14 -> 15

"I, for one, think we deserve a rest. Besides, I want to finish that Workshop."

Downtime vote.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Hyde

Satiation: 15 -> 16

"They have commited a great error in attempting to attack us. And for that, they must pay gravely." Hyde spoke to the horde. He then turned to the terrified humans.

"This is your sin and your punishment. Perhaps, if you had been kind and gentle and accepting of our people instead of treating us like monsters, you would not have faced our wrath."

1N, 2N, 3N

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Hyde

Satiation: 16 -> 17

Building the Workshop: 1d100+16 95

Hyde's work on the Workshop went pretty well. Now, then, for the spoils...

Nabbing a Hoe: 1d100 57
Nabbing "My First Crop": 1d100 64