Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

glad you posted this thread its been stuck in my head for 3 years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Or like when someone says they listen to “conscious hip hop”, basically saying “most of these assholes are real dumbshits but there’s a few good ones”, it’s like “way to sell out an entire culture of people rear end in a top hat”, I’m gonna go listen to icp and swallow a 3 liter of faygo whole and let that poo poo hit my stomach all at once while you try to act like a house boy for your loving Gone With the Wind-rear end record label and talk about how putting a violin in the track suddenly makes hip-hop a thinking man’s game.

The fifth element of hip hop is "knowledge" according to known diddler Afrika Bambaataa

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I had a roommate in college who wouldn't shut the gently caress up about Waking Life and lucid dreaming

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Sid Vicious posted:

Yes MegaMan

Yes but one of the land jetskis from JetMoto