Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
whos worse
george bush jr
trump
obama
View Results

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I will never forgive Obama for cash for clunkers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i remember the biggest drama of the bush admin before 9/11 being about steel tariffs and that missing intern for gary condit, chandra levy

1995-2001 was an incredibly boring time for politics, it was essentially one long monica lewinsky joke

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Stringent posted:

yeah that part where he literally stole the 2000 election was a real snoozefest

a nonideological fight between two neoliberal parties? edge of my seat

(i still have a newspaper i saved from mid-november then, the ads are cute)

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

prince george, poseidon of new orleans, the desert jackal, the shoe-dodger. long may he reign

edit vv yeah that's better

i say swears online has issued a correction as of 10:55 on Jul 1, 2020

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

quote:

I have great people in the administration. You make some mistakes. Like, you know, an idiot like [former National Security Adviser John] Bolton. All he wanted to do was drop bombs on everybody. You don't have to drop bombs on everybody. You don't have to kill people.

best prez since carter

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Algund Eenboom posted:

Donald Trump is worse than George W. Bush

*leans into mic*

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

TeenageArchipelago posted:

Anyway bush 1 is the best because he assassinated a president

but reagan lived??

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

PawParole posted:

ban any babybrain lib who says trump or bush ( it’s Obama)

which of bush or obama helped reignite the american far-left more?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

"see you're dumb and your bad at opinions and LAMO and LOL and JUST LOL at everybody and WAR CRIMES WAR CRIMES WAR CRIMES WAR CRIMES WAR CRIMES LAMO!!!!!!"

the gently caress is wrong with you

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I think everyone agrees fdr was the best president of the 20th century but who was second best? I've always liked ikes response to suez

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

:thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Orange Devil posted:

The US could have achieved infinitely more of its stated geopolitical goals if it had refrained from using any military force following 9/11. Especially if we imagine the kind of different context that would've created for the Arab Spring.

What the US could not have accomplished without the wars is funneling trillions of dollars towards private contractors of all kinds both at home and abroad by privatizing as much of its warfighting and "homeland security" infrastructure as possible and taking a whole bunch more steps on the fusing of the corporate world and the state. Profiteering was always the point of the wars both in Iraq and in Afghanistan and that is but one reason Bush is worse than Trump.
don't forget the cheap heroin!!