Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.
They get so upset about food and try to make ya feel bad for using the wrong kind of egg or spatula or knives, or optimizing beans, and I don't want to read the novel following someone posting a hot take about Cast Iron Skillets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2

- Wisdom of the ages.

feelix posted:

I wash mine in the dishwasher. Got a problem with that? Come talk to me about it while a load a new clip in my glock

It goes in the freezer after use, like triple digit import jeans.

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2

- Wisdom of the ages.

feelix posted:

I don't wipe my rear end because that removes the natural oils that your rear end in a top hat generates

Just use some vinegar to wash your hair every other week

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2

- Wisdom of the ages.

feelix posted:

You see I was doing a self deprecating irony because I actually am a person who never shampoos IRL. Literally have shampooed like 5 times in the last year probably. Come at me

I will stand far away, actually

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2

- Wisdom of the ages.

feelix posted:

you're pretty good

:ocelot:

Anyway looking forward to posting my next BarS bologna (baloney??) sandwich in GWS