Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
Most of us cook, no? The last post in that forum is more than an hour ago. Shameful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

posting in the worst thread ever. another one off the bucket list, thanks OP :cheers:

that's very rude

feelix
Nov 27, 2016

kecske posted:

chickencheese was the only good gws thread. The rest is all 'you made a fricasee of duck eyelids with your left hand!? under a fluorescent light!!??? you noob, you cretin, you imbecile"

I was worried it might be this. I wanted to share a cool lil everyday regular Joe cooking tip with the Internet so I figured I'd do it on the cooking subforum in Something Awful but I found that the subforum was dead.

feelix
Nov 27, 2016

Cubone posted:

just do it in gbs?
that's what we do with movies when the movie forum sucks

feelix posted:

I retract the previous post that was here and wish to say that quinoa is a loving scam re: protein. It has barely more protein relative to the other macros than rice. So if you're a vegan and it's important to you that it's "complete", go for it. As a general protein source, it's loving garbage.

Bean noodles are still great, though.

feelix
Nov 27, 2016

ANUSTART posted:

They get so upset about food and try to make ya feel bad for using the wrong kind of egg or spatula or knives, or optimizing beans, and I don't want to read the novel following someone posting a hot take about Cast Iron Skillets.

I wash mine in the dishwasher. Got a problem with that? Come talk to me about it while a load a new clip in my glock

feelix
Nov 27, 2016

ANUSTART posted:

It goes in the freezer after use, like triple digit import jeans.

I don't wipe my rear end because that removes the natural oils that your rear end in a top hat generates

feelix
Nov 27, 2016

ANUSTART posted:

Just use some vinegar to wash your hair every other week

You see I was doing a self deprecating irony because I actually am a person who never shampoos IRL. Literally have shampooed like 5 times in the last year probably. Come at me

feelix
Nov 27, 2016

ANUSTART posted:

I will stand far away, actually

you're pretty good

feelix
Nov 27, 2016

TheSpamalope posted:

What the hell is gws

It's the military forum. "Goons within squads"

feelix
Nov 27, 2016

Vim Fuego posted:

Do you have a good chili recipe? school some motherbitches on that poo poo

do you like beans in your chili? Need to know which direction to go in with my ironic edgy joke

feelix
Nov 27, 2016

Vim Fuego posted:

It's not possible to like beans in chili because it ceases to be chili when beans are added

now you've done it

feelix
Nov 27, 2016

its all nice on rice posted:

Oh hey a food thread. I made cheesesteaks.

They tasted great.

That looks good as gently caress dude good job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feelix
Nov 27, 2016

You Are A Elf posted:

I’ve read the cast iron skillet thread in GWS.

Why the gently caress do so many goons strip and re-season their pan every time they use it? :psyduck:

a shot in the dark:
they actually believe the bullshit that a properly seasoned cast iron is just as good as a non-stick pan and are forever chasing that unrealistic dream