Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

heffray
Sep 18, 2010

STR posted:

Those flap flap Supra headlights are pretty amazing, but this hardmode black 1988 Honda Accord LXi was shockingly fun to drive for a sedan.

(e: not my pic, but mine was identical, right down to the pinstripes...)
Skip the sedan part, add more fun and convenient parallel parking with the hard mode black 2005 Mazdaspeed MX-5 (aka "Miata").

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heffray
Sep 18, 2010

meatpimp posted:

This is why I stopped doing car games, they can all devolve into csb and I hardmode posting for days. Hardmode white 2003 BMW 530i

This makes me wish I had more old car pictures around: I don't think I have any pictures of my hard mode white 1991 Civic Si. The car was kind of a mess: purchased from a friend that couldn't get it through emissions with a JDM B16 swap (with JDM ECU), so he traded the drivetrain to another friend for a D16 + cash. We got the car running again, I took it in & failed emissions, then I figured a new aftermarket cat & new midpipe would be good to swap in. $300 later, the exhaust guy at the shop asked who hollowed out my existing cat. Having a working cat resolved the emissions issue, but I didn't keep the car for long anyway. I kind of miss it, but I didn't have the mental or financial budget to fix everything properly and if I had, it would have just been stolen within a couple years.

LloydDobler posted:

I presume you took this picture because of how hard the people parking around you hosed you over. Or did you really successfully park that poo poo?
Successfully parked: that's a couple blocks from Pike Place Market on a weekend, and street parking was challenging to find. I parked that with no contact, this is another thing Miatas are good at.