Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
For some reason there isn't a Parler thread, and people from here really should be trolling on Parler and reporting back.

This is the Parler thread.

https://twitter.com/parler_app

Jeffrey Dahmer fucked around with this message at 14:14 on Jun 30, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Penarler

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Parler

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i hardly even knew 'er!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Parlay?

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
https://twitter.com/JarJarFan69/status/1277827385790828546

https://twitter.com/mjgranger1/status/1277917636609871872

Jeffrey Dahmer fucked around with this message at 14:18 on Jun 30, 2020

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Is Matt Gaetz' "son" on there?

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon

big nipples big life posted:

Is Matt Gaetz' "son" on there?

If you make his account he is

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

What happened to Gab?

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

so i have to go find pictures of someone else's fecal matter in order to post on your stupid website? goddamn it

spouse
Nov 10, 2008

When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.

Jeffrey Dahmer posted:

If you make his account he is

This is beautiful.

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon

LabyaMynora posted:

What happened to Gab?

Wasn't classy enough?

Give Parler a month, they all fail or get dumped on, outed, and shown as the racist heckholes they are, then the "respectable" users have to move on.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Jeffrey Dahmer posted:

Wasn't classy enough?

Give Parler a month, they all fail or get dumped on, outed, and shown as the racist heckholes they are, then the "respectable" users have to move on.

The #1 problem with conservative alternatives to popular social media sites is that conservative users want non-conservative users they can troll. If you have an all-conservative site, then they briefly try trolling each other, don't get that smugness high, and waddle back to Twitter, Facebook, or the comments section of the local newspaper.

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon

LabyaMynora posted:

The #1 problem with conservative alternatives to popular social media sites is that conservative users want non-conservative users they can troll. If you have an all-conservative site, then they briefly try trolling each other, don't get that smugness high, and waddle back to Twitter, Facebook, or the comments section of the local newspaper.

Absolutely true.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Someone posted up on twitter that the delete user request form is just......... a form you can fill in with someone else's account name. Like wtf sort of poo poo is that?

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
I just got my pack of white and im still waiting on the colored ones. But was wondering who prefers these over Hama. Thanks!

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

LabyaMynora posted:

This is why conservative groups in real life and online always resort to in-fighting and inevitably implode into nothingness or further spinoffs, such as Conservapedia and the countless spinoffs idiot conservatives made when they "disagreed" with its style and aim. Modern alt-right conservatism at its core is oriented around laughably aggressive "macho" candor and bullying too, so that hurts their hilarious cause too.

Cough Drop The Beat fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Jun 30, 2020

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! DONKEY!!

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

This is why conservative groups in real life and online always resort to in-fighting and inevitably implode into nothingness or further spinoffs, such as Conservapedia and the countless spinoffs idiot conservatives made when they "disagreed" with its style and aim. Modern alt-right conservatism at its core is oriented around laughably aggressive "macho" candor and bullying too, so that hurts their hilarious cause too.

They're now so desperate for liberals that they're offering (or claim to be, anyway) cash rewards for liberal influencers.

$20K if you have more than 50K followers.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/07/06/trump-parler-rules-349434

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house
someone from twitter went on parler pretending to be like trump jr or someone and got a bunch of followers and likes and immediately changed their name so something like "i love to eat poop" lol

nut
Jul 30, 2019

i can't wait to be respected on @parler dot com slash ca

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
im going to join as a former santa monica police officer, Officer_Kiepsdarkidown

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

The Streets of New York

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

is there another one of these threads somewhere thats active. i am fascinated by this thing and i dont wanna give my SS# to join just to see how terrible it is. why isnt parler being trolled to oblivion. is it? i dont know. how are you doing?

edit
im fine

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Hackers film 1995 posted:

is there another one of these threads somewhere thats active. i am fascinated by this thing and i dont wanna give my SS# to join just to see how terrible it is. why isnt parler being trolled to oblivion. is it? i dont know. how are you doing?

edit
im fine

give a fake ss+

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

here is my real SS#

420-69-6969

but ill use 420-69-1488 so that ill fit in

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Hackers film 1995 posted:

edit
im fine

There should be, parler today is preparing for war. And yes L. Lin Wood is one of lawyers filing election lawsuits.

Also Biden has been fitted with a federal tracking boot.

mallratcal fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Dec 1, 2020

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

lol nice. is it just a racism lite™️ version of stormfront?

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Pretty much, it's full of Qanon and people jerking off dreaming of a race war.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Wasn't there a huge data breach on Parler just last week that leaked everyone's phone and SS numbers? lmao

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Better Than You posted:

Wasn't there a huge data breach on Parler just last week that leaked everyone's phone and SS numbers? lmao

iirc it was old data and not at all recent - certainly before the huge influx from Twitter when the election was called.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
There’s already a million places for racists to be racist pieces of poo poo on the internet why do they need another one lmao

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Frank Frank posted:

iirc it was old data and not at all recent - certainly before the huge influx from Twitter when the election was called.
ah bummer

couldn't think of a finer group of people to have their identities compromised

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Wait. You seriously need a SSN to sign up?

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

I wanna sign up but they require a phone number and gently caress giving them my phone number

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Wait. You seriously need a SSN to sign up?

And your driver's license number if you want to be verified

So I read

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Do it ironically posted:

There’s already a million places for racists to be racist pieces of poo poo on the internet why do they need another one lmao

Because it's the New Hotness for racists!

Old and Busted: Twitter, Facebook, 4chan, Reddit, 8chan, Gab, Stormfront, every comment thread for any news outlet regardless of political slant

New Hotness: Parler

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

All social media was a mistake and should be banned by society.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

How often can you say the n word on Parler like totally nonstop or just a whole lot

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Pawn 17 posted:

All social media was a mistake and should be banned by society.

pretty much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOqJY-q4fII

Conservatives looking for refuge are just being accosted by people saying they're not far enough right

dont mind the lemon party