Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

Muldoon

For some reason there isn't a Parler thread, and people from here really should be trolling on Parler and reporting back.

This is the Parler thread.

https://twitter.com/parler_app

Jeffrey Dahmer fucked around with this message at 13:14 on Jun 30, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Feb 17, 2011

meat

Penarler

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Parler

Stuntman
Feb 6, 2010

i hardly even knew 'er!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I thought it was time you had a new av so typed in random picture and this is what came up

Parlay?

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

Muldoon

https://twitter.com/JarJarFan69/sta...827385790828546

https://twitter.com/mjgranger1/stat...917636609871872

Jeffrey Dahmer fucked around with this message at 13:18 on Jun 30, 2020

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Megamarm

Is Matt Gaetz' "son" on there?

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

Muldoon

big nipples big life posted:

Is Matt Gaetz' "son" on there?

If you make his account he is

LabyaMynora
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Grimey Drawer

What happened to Gab?

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.

Jade Ear Joe

so i have to go find pictures of someone else's fecal matter in order to post on your stupid website? goddamn it

spouse
Nov 10, 2008

When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.

Jeffrey Dahmer posted:

If you make his account he is

This is beautiful.

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

Muldoon

LabyaMynora posted:

What happened to Gab?

Wasn't classy enough?

Give Parler a month, they all fail or get dumped on, outed, and shown as the racist heckholes they are, then the "respectable" users have to move on.

LabyaMynora
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Grimey Drawer

Jeffrey Dahmer posted:

Wasn't classy enough?

Give Parler a month, they all fail or get dumped on, outed, and shown as the racist heckholes they are, then the "respectable" users have to move on.

The #1 problem with conservative alternatives to popular social media sites is that conservative users want non-conservative users they can troll. If you have an all-conservative site, then they briefly try trolling each other, don't get that smugness high, and waddle back to Twitter, Facebook, or the comments section of the local newspaper.

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

Muldoon

LabyaMynora posted:

The #1 problem with conservative alternatives to popular social media sites is that conservative users want non-conservative users they can troll. If you have an all-conservative site, then they briefly try trolling each other, don't get that smugness high, and waddle back to Twitter, Facebook, or the comments section of the local newspaper.

Absolutely true.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Someone posted up on twitter that the delete user request form is just......... a form you can fill in with someone else's account name. Like wtf sort of poo poo is that?

Pakistani politics
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another

Fallen Rib

I just got my pack of white and im still waiting on the colored ones. But was wondering who prefers these over Hama. Thanks!

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

It's your HPV, Veronica. I'm just carrying it.

LabyaMynora posted:

This is why conservative groups in real life and online always resort to in-fighting and inevitably implode into nothingness or further spinoffs, such as Conservapedia and the countless spinoffs idiot conservatives made when they "disagreed" with its style and aim. Modern alt-right conservatism at its core is oriented around laughably aggressive "macho" candor and bullying too, so that hurts their hilarious cause too.

Cough Drop The Beat fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Jun 30, 2020

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004
I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS.

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

This is why conservative groups in real life and online always resort to in-fighting and inevitably implode into nothingness or further spinoffs, such as Conservapedia and the countless spinoffs idiot conservatives made when they "disagreed" with its style and aim. Modern alt-right conservatism at its core is oriented around laughably aggressive "macho" candor and bullying too, so that hurts their hilarious cause too.

They're now so desperate for liberals that they're offering (or claim to be, anyway) cash rewards for liberal influencers.

$20K if you have more than 50K followers.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/...er-rules-349434

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

someone from twitter went on parler pretending to be like trump jr or someone and got a bunch of followers and likes and immediately changed their name so something like "i love to eat poop" lol

nut
Jul 30, 2019

i can't wait to be respected on @parler dot com slash ca

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

im going to join as a former santa monica police officer, Officer_Kiepsdarkidown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

The Streets of New York