Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jaded Burnout
Jul 10, 2004

As you may or may not have noticed, forums user corgski is now DIY's newest IK!

There were some great other candidates that we'll keep in our back pockets in case we need more help later, but corgski had multiple mods immediately calling them out as a good poster worthy of the position, so either they're a great fit for the role or they've been busy bribing folks.

Please welcome them to the cold, lonely, and impersonal world of 4th tier pseudo-authority!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Jaded Burnout posted:

Please welcome them to the cold, lonely, and impersonal world of 4th tier pseudo-authority!

Thank you, thank you! I promise to wield my tiny slice of power with all the tact and skill of a low-ranked soviet bureaucrat.

Obviously as an IK I can't see reports, so if there's something you need here in DIY please send me a PM (E: or email corgskiSA@gmail.com) and I'll get to it as soon as I log in.

Also I kinda want to know which mods were praising me, I spent a year's wages on those bribes.

corgski fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Jul 6, 2020

the yeti
Mar 29, 2008

memento disco

corgski posted:

soon as I log in.

As if you log out

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

the yeti posted:

As if you log out

Tread carefully, comrade, or your fake probation may become real, da?