Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
gently caress lowtax Stefan Molyneux because I keep getting very angry at playing Fable, before realizing that it’s a totally different guy.

Bill Pullman? Bill Paxton? I know one is dead but which one and was it the dad from Casper?

Ryan Murphy also has a thing for the same type of dude

My friends are into this musician Ryan Adams and here I was hyped to enjoy that song from Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (Or was it Men in Tights?) again.

Please goons reveal to me how your dumb brain mixes poo poo up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Sunswipe posted:

Is Molyneux the one who advocated an all-beef diet and ended up brain-damaged in a Russian hospital? I have trouble remembering which right-wing idiot is which.

That’s Jordan Peterson, who he and his daughter advocated for the beef diet.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
gently caress that reminds me, I still do the little L hand thing for left and right. I am going to be thirty next April. I do not know how or why I still manage to freak my head out with it

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

well poo poo. sorry OP I've finally done too many drugs

Join the club

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
In other news I’ve called Billie Ellish Billy Elliot too many times to count but I think that’s just Olds Disease