Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

posting smiling

nut posted:

lol on this left cover

what are you doing up there gene? quit horsing around before you hurt yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beer pal

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Manifisto

lol @ all the comics

I may be ready for another, hmu please

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

lol @ all the comics

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
I am ready, through the medium of farce, to leave my mark on the world

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

posting smiling

lmao

posting smiling

Manifisto posted:

lol @ all the comics

I may be ready for another, hmu please

ready or not, it's off main street by joe dennett.

posting smiling

blaise rascal posted:

I am ready, through the medium of farce, to leave my mark on the world

batter up, it's time to take a swing at cotton woods by ray gotto.

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

posting smiling posted:

start getting yourself familiarized with axa by enrique badia romero and don avenell.

oh gently caress yes

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Manifisto

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

omg amazing

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

beer pal

lol

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

lol

Manifisto

lolol

nut

lmfbo

City of Glompton

this one's a bit byob-centric, but i think when you see the source material you'll agree i had little choice

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Manifisto

City of Glompton posted:

this one's a bit byob-centric, but i think when you see the source material you'll agree i had little choice

it's a masterpiece :love:

ty nesamdoom!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

City of Glompton posted:

dippy

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

vanisher

City of Glompton posted:

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

nut

City of Glompton posted:

lmao

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

City of Glompton posted:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

City of Glompton posted:

Prof. Crocodile

Too many good works to quote them all. I'll get in on this action if there's still action to be gotten in on.

cda

by Hand Knit
i will have more, if there are more to have

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

posting smiling

off main street is threatening to topple peanuts as the america's most iconic strip. multiple movie studios are pitching remakes of the peanuts holiday specials with the characters from off main street.

posting smiling

City of Glompton posted:

drago readership is down, with many papers receiving complaints of its self referential, obscure comedy. but a cult following remains. the hashtag #7stripsperweekandamovie is trending on ello and other sites where drago faithful are still active.

posting smiling

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Too many good works to quote them all. I'll get in on this action if there's still action to be gotten in on.

now see here, you got an angle on red barry by will gould?

posting smiling

cda posted:

i will have more, if there are more to have

we're keen to see your perspective on winthrop by dick cavalli.

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

small note: final panel is best read right to left.

edit: i just realized i did the wrong strip. this is elmer, not the fera strip I was assigned. In my defense the layout of that section was confusing. I hope syndication doesn't fire me for this blunder! I can't afford to lose this gig!

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Manifisto

cda

by Hand Knit

old friend

please i will play

Prof. Crocodile

posting smiling posted:

now see here, you got an angle on red barry by will gould?

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Manifisto

wow, you were kinda anxious to get to it, weren't ya?

Prof. Crocodile

Manifisto posted:

wow, you were kinda anxious to get to it, weren't ya?

google THIS

City of Glompton posted:

:perfect:

posting smiling

magic cactus posted:

small note: final panel is best read right to left.

edit: i just realized i did the wrong strip. this is elmer, not the fera strip I was assigned. In my defense the layout of that section was confusing. I hope syndication doesn't fire me for this blunder! I can't afford to lose this gig!

ad department is looping into an ongoing partnership. future strips should reference oxydontin rather than percocet.

posting smiling

old friend posted:

please i will play

this strip is still running so you're going to have to take it by force. make a strip that will assert your dominance over the old luann by greg evans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

posting smiling

readers are growing impatient: they want red barry and the inspector to kiss.